Another Sidewinder Go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rave said:
dude bikey, wtf are u gonna do with so many fans... :O

The 3 above are too many?? :ashamed:

BTW, i didn't have money to buy the 4x scythe 63 cfm fans i need for a case mod i had planned- so that will be later.:ashamed:

The 3 TT smartblues and one Fat @$$ Panaflo Funky got for me last time, i gave away to those in more need.:)

Few 120mm Antec tricools i bought from Prime are with frnds and i don't want to take them back.

I clean my pc at least once a month and fit clean ones- clean the used one and keep them aside for the next month and so on.:p

The above fans are for the Big Typhoons- the BT stock fan i use in cold weather along with the similar coloured Tt Silent wheel 130 for my SLB.

And i will have a second rig up soon for my dedicated cruncher.

So you see, it's just about ok.:ashamed:

I also got some High cfm 92mms and an adaptor to give the opty hsf a much needed boost so i don't need to waste a TtBT on my 3000+.:eek:hyeah:

p.s. Now you know why i don't have a uber rig.:ashamed:

Still doing ok with an 80GB hdd and a noisy ceiling fan- have put off upgrading both for ages now.:no:

p.s. Now you know why i don't have a uber rig.

no sh1t, u spend all ur money on case fans lol..

i have best solution for myself in this regard, i run pc on my desk no cabby or nothing, power of the ceiling fan :lol:

Please let me know is this will be possible....

Thermalright V-1 Ultra VGA cooler $12.95

Thermalright V-1 Ultra VGA cooler

Thermalright XP-90 $25.95

Thermalright XP-90 for Intel P4, AMD® Athlon™64 and Opteron™

Panaflo 92x25mm Ultra High Speed FBA09A12U1BX by NMB-MAT $6.45

Panaflo 92x25mm Ultra High Speed FBA09A12U1BX by NMB-MAT

Custom Cut Length 1/4 Expandable Sleeving $0.55/foot (6feet)

Custom Cut Length 1/4 Expandable Sleeving - .55 cents per foot

Black Heatshrink Tubing 1/4" 6 Inches $0.39 (12")

Black Heatshrink Tubing 1/4" 6 Inches

Arctic Silver 5 AS5-35G 3.5 Gram Syringe $5.99

Arctic Silver 5 AS5-35G 3.5 Gram Syringe

Rave said:
no sh1t, u spend all ur money on case fans lol..
i have best solution for myself in this regard, i run pc on my desk no cabby or nothing, power of the ceiling fan :lol:
I am going your way too- almost- but only problem is ceiling fan doesn't throw air where my pc is.

but then, the good part is that i don't need to upgrade a good case or heatsink fan often.:eek:hyeah:
And being ok with my existing 939 chips, i did save a lot of money by not going C2D.:p

Shakensoul said:
Please let me know is this will be possible....

Thermalright V-1 Ultra VGA cooler $12.95

Thermalright V-1 Ultra VGA cooler

Thermalright XP-90 $25.95

Thermalright XP-90 for Intel P4, AMD® Athlon™64 and Opteron™

@SS,

This is what it costed my frnd for the V1 ultra cooler in a mini GO we had.

$12.95+ 17.12= $30.07

Shipping shared by weight- used Express mail.

Yet to add customs and cc tax.:(

I am still rechecking my calculations for a mistake- still can't believe shipping is more than product price coz of weight.:rofl:

I hope my friend really finds it's not right.

I mentioned this to point out that the XP90 might end up costing as much as it's from Prime, if not more.

So better get it locally from Prime or relatively cheaper from someone upgrading from their XP 90.

In todays age, 92mm coolers dont make much sense unless u have a AM2 cpu or you have the ultima90.

Get what you can't find here- just a suggestion.:cool2:

I guess nobody saw my query above so i will repeat myself....can some1 confirm if Logisys 120MM Dual Blue CCFL Ring Fan - CCF120BL can be used on an Ultra 120? if yes would it be a good choice and if no then what should server as a good fan for it?
To answer my own query i think the above fan would not work with an Ultra120 since the fan is thicker because of the CCFL ring but still if some1 can confirm.

thebanik said:
I guess nobody saw my query above so i will repeat myself....can some1 confirm if Logisys 120MM Dual Blue CCFL Ring Fan - CCF120BL can be used on an Ultra 120? if yes would it be a good choice and if no then what should server as a good fan for it?
To answer my own query i think the above fan would not work with an Ultra120 since the fan is thicker because of the CCFL ring but still if some1 can confirm.
Looks like open side flanges- not clear in the blue fan one but in the other colour options on logisys site.
So should fit on Ultra 120.:)

But it's so low cfm and i think CCFLs get hot over time- so you will be pushing hot air thru your hsf.
Also i do not know how safe it is to tun CCFLs over extended periods.:ashamed:

Thanks very much bikey for the clarification...i think then i would look out for a panaflo fan alongwith this CCFL fan if funky would be kind enough to allow both the fans.

Hi Funky!
You are doing a great job for all of us. Handling all shipment and ordering on behalf of TE Members. Thanks!....

Can you accommodate my following requirements:
1. Logisys 120MM Dual Blue CCFL Ring Fan - CCF120BL
2. Akasa AK-210 Chipset Cooler
3. Enzotech DDR-C1 Forged Copper Memory Heatspreader
4. Panaflo 120x38mm Ultra High Speed FBA12G12U1BX by NMB-MAT

Memory heatspreader is currently out of stock. I hope that by the time of ordering it will be in stock.

Will transfer the funds online.

Edit:
Funky I want to remove Akasa AK-210 Chipset Cooler from my list. Now I have only three items. I hope you can accommodate them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back