FS: Power Cooling and Modding Ant E Sports Sleeved Cable Extension kit (red white black)

Slayer88

Adept
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Malad, Mumbai
Item Condition
5 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Cash
Purchase Date
Oct 14, 2020
Shipping Charges
Included in cost
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Selling for a friend
2x6 pin GPU cable
2x8 pin GPU cable
1x24 pin MB cable
1x8 pin CPU cable

Bill upon request.

Attachments

• IMG_20210709_193418.jpg
    IMG_20210709_193418.jpg
    283.4 KB · Views: 209
  • IMG_20210709_193413.jpg
    IMG_20210709_193413.jpg
    272.1 KB · Views: 206
Just to confirm do you need a fully modular psu? Or can these be joined with the PSU cables?

Are these compatible with any PSUS? I doubt as earlier I asked few vendors and they said such cables might differ from model to model and brands too. There are alos few which are free-compatible across brands.
Ask you friend with what brand model he sued it.
Yeah these seem to be extension cables.
Not really! Have heard people have shorted their Psus and lost their warranties too due to burnt product. Hence I have asked the OP to furbish accurate details.

Latter. These will work with any PSU.
Correct.
Yeah these seem to be extension cables.
Correct.
Are these compatible with any PSUS? I doubt as earlier I asked few vendors and they said such cables might differ from model to model and brands too. There are alos few which are free-compatible across brands.
Ask you friend with what brand model he sued it.

Not really! Have heard people have shorted their Psus and lost their warranties too due to burnt product. Hence I have asked the OP to furbish accurate details.
These cables will not go directly into a PSU. The kits that you are prob referring to have male to male and go directly into a modular PSU and then to your GPU, MB, etc. If the pinout of those are bad, they can short the PSU. I can assure you these have been tested on a 3070 and a Ryzen 7 system and have had zero issues (using an Antec and Corsair Non-Modular and modular PSUs).

Even if you have a modular PSU, these cables would not replace the original cables that came with your PSU, these would simply EXTEND the existing cable of your PSU (Modular or non-modular)

For everyone's clarity, I've added "extension" in the ad title.

Cheers all, have a good weekend!

Last edited:
Correct.

Correct.

These cables will not go directly into a PSU. The kits that you are prob referring to have male to male and go directly into a modular PSU and then to your GPU, MB, etc. If the pinout of those are bad, they can short the PSU. I can assure you these have been tested on a 3070 and a Ryzen 7 system and have had zero issues (using an Antec and Corsair Non-Modular and modular PSUs).

Even if you have a modular PSU, these cables would not replace the original cables that came with your PSU, these would simply EXTEND the existing cable of your PSU (Modular or non-modular)

For everyone's clarity, I've added "extension" in the ad title.

Cheers all, have a good weekend!
Ah! My bad. As regularly I bump across exact threads and sales here and there but here missed the extension word.
Still after market modular cables sets are a risk and pain but seems these ext. cables should be fine.
Btw I"m also from Malad but dont need these for my Antec modular though earlier I was looking for some but then dropped the plan owing to risk!
..free bump!

Ah! My bad. As regularly I bump across exact threads and sales here and there but here missed the extension word.
Still after market modular cables sets are a risk and pain but seems these ext. cables should be fine.
Btw I"m also from Malad but dont need these for my Antec modular though earlier I was looking for some but then dropped the plan owing to risk!
..free bump!
Nice to know you're in Malad..we can close a quick hyper local deal someday ;)
Good question raised about its quality.
Thanks for the clarification and glws.
Quality is great, cables are thick and the braids are nice too and mainly it's not stiff like most braided cables.

Back