Antec customer support

SpaceRim

Recruit
I am trying to connect to Antec customer support since a month my Antec PSU has stopped working. It is covered in warranty but I could not find any valid customer service number for India. I filled in the details in their website, but still didn't receive any email from their end.

If anybody know how to contact them regarding this issue, would be greatly helpful. Thanks for reading.

Yes, but I cannot find the PSU box now. I remember it to be imported by RPtech when I first got it. Will contact them. Thank you all for the help. Really appreciated.

Yup, Antec has virtually no warranty whatsoever in India. If you live in a metro, you might be able to get warranty directly from the shop but otherwise, they have zero warranty. Bought two cabinets worth 18k and a 750W PSU and couldn't find anyone to claim the warranty. bottom line: DO NOT BUY ANYTHING ANTEC.

Note:
Eventually I was able to get a refund of 8k (three months after the purchase) from Amazon albeit in the form of Amazon Pay balance after these guys couldn't honor their warranty in three months.

Here are a few contact details to help you out

Harpreet Singh (he is the field guy for antec India): 8810294518 (hsingh@antec.com)
Tarantez/Tarun (he is the social media guy): 8800119971

And don't be polite with these MFs

Last edited:
Yup, Antec has virtually no warranty whatsoever in India. If you live in a metro, you might be able to get warranty directly from the shop but otherwise, they have zero warranty. Bought two cabinets worth 18k and a 750W PSU and couldn't find anyone to claim the warranty. bottom line: DO NOT BUY ANYTHING ANTEC.

Note:
Eventually I was able to get a refund of 8k (three months after the purchase) from Amazon albeit in the form of Amazon Pay balance after these guys couldn't honor their warranty in three months.

Here are a few contact details to help you out

Harpreet Singh (he is the field guy for antec India): 8810294518 (hsingh@antec.com)
Tarantez/Tarun (he is the social media guy): 8800119971

And don't be polite with these MFs
That shocking to hear from such a brand. Glad I only have only one antec product in my entire lifetime.

That shocking to hear from such a brand. Glad I only have only one antec product in my entire lifetime.

I forgot to mention, I asked Harpreet (He handles Antec India and my complaint reached him after 10 escalations in three months) that I was ready to pay for the part inspite of warranty (it was just a month old) and I will pay for shipping too (It was a faulty front panel in one of the cabinet, and wouldn't cost more than 500), he wanted me to take my custom water cooled build to the Nearest RPTech center 50Kms away to confirm that it was indeed not working and only then will I get the privilege to pay for product and shipping. Anyway, I would literally burn my money than buy anything antec, I will happily jump from empire state building before buying antec.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name calling shouldn't be allowed, no matter what. Criticize the actions, yes, but don't go around calling people bastards or assholes etc. Most likely it is Antec which is enforcing that policy of service center verification and the rep is just following the process, and if they don't they get fired.

Name calling shouldn't be allowed, no matter what. Criticize the actions, yes, but don't go around calling people bastards or assholes etc. Most likely it is Antec which is enforcing that policy of service center verification and the rep is just following the process, and if they don't they get fired.
Nope there were no issues with policy I was ready to pay in full, with shipping no questions asked, I mentioned that very clearly and the product was just a month old that's why they Are and Will be bas#@&ds. I think you didn't read the comment. As soon as I shared the screenshot of that conversation Amazon gave me 8k in refund. And let me know the next time an employee gets fired for bringing in the money for an organisation.

Last edited:
Nope there were no issues with policy I was ready to pay in full, with shipping no questions asked, I mentioned that very clearly and the product was just a month old that's why they Are and Will be bas#@&ds. I think you didn't read the comment. As soon as I shared the screenshot of that conversation Amazon gave me 8k in refund. And let me know the next time an employee gets fired for bringing in the money for an organisation.
You didn't read my comment it seems. I'm not saying you had issue with policy. I'm saying if antec has a process that says customers have to do a specific thing to get warranty support, any employee cannot by themself go against that and not face consequences.

You didn't read my comment it seems. I'm not saying you had issue with policy. I'm saying if antec has a process that says customers have to do a specific thing to get warranty support, any employee cannot by themself go against that and not face consequences.

Man you really dont seem to read stuff. I did not need warranty support. I wanted to buy it outright and RPtech didn't even handle the warranty support for my product. Antec has no warranty process in India. And I did try to follow the process, called RPTech, they clearly mentioned they don't handle the antec products I had. And I couldn't get in touch with that moron after that. Now are u telling me that Antec asks it's employees to give customers false information and then not pick up their calls. Again u have expressed ur concerns and people here are smart enough to make up their minds.

Last edited:
Man you really dont seem to read stuff. I didn't not need warranty support. I wanted to buy it outright and RPtech didn't even handle the warranty support for my product. Antec has no warranty process in India. And I did try to follow the process, called RPTech, they clearly mentioned they don't handle the antec products I had. And I couldn't get in touch with that moron after that. Now are u telling me that Antec asks it's employees to give customers false information and then don't pick up their calls. Again u have expressed ur concerns and people here are smart enough to make up their minds.
Ah fair enough, I did miss the part about you buying the panel in the first message. Thought you were talking about paying for shipping for a warranty return.

Yes, but I cannot find the PSU box now.

Tip for the untipped: Save photos/cutouts of all import stickers, put them in the file/box/album, that's the only reliable RMA/warranty contact.

If they're unresponsive, then you can try the legal route. But you need the importer's information for that, so save it.

Last edited:
Tip for the untipped: Save photos/cutouts of all import stickers, put them in the file/box/album, that's the only reliable RMA/warranty contact.

If they're unresponsive, then you can try the legal route. But you need the importer's information for they, so save it.

This is the million dollar advise. I take pics of the box, manuals (for less popular items), import sticker and invoice and keep it in cloud storage. It really is a life saver.

Antec used to be handled by Acro. RMA was super easy at that time. Once they changed that to RPTech or someone else, I stopped buying and suggesting Antec products.

Back