PC Peripherals antec nine hundred

stellarhopper i would recommend you to buy the antec nine hundred as it has transparent side panel. your asus silent knight will be of no use in the cm690 as it does not have transparent side panel.

the side panel you have shown is not provided with the case. it is an optional accessory.so it would be a problem to get it in mumbai. the antec nine hundred looks better than the cm960.

zhopudey said:
You call the front mesh a filter? :rofl:

who is calling front mesh a filter.

Remove those drive bay covers, behind them from the inside there is a thick spongy filter present for each of those drive bay covers on Antec900. Even in front of those HDD cages. I am surprised you havent noticed that yet :p

frankly the 690 "window" does not seem to be a patch on the A900 and for a gaming case the 900 definitely saunters away with the prize

^^Well yeah, and tats Antec...

But fer the price, CM690 sure is a steal... ;)

EDIT: Let the 300 and 1200 make it here.. then we'll see a hecko difference in the so-called 'gaming' cases...

Funky, The spongy filters that came with the cabinet are only two in number whereas you need total six. and if you place the filter there the fan is not visible, then what is the use of the blue LED present there, you will not be able to see them.

I dunno... I have an Antec 900 and I find it a tight fit... it's not very spacious, and it's difficult for SLI or crossfire, and even a card as big as 8800 has difficulty w/ other components... don't get me wrong.. it's a great case.. but it could be a little bigger.

Funky said:
who is calling front mesh a filter.
Remove those drive bay covers, behind them from the inside there is a thick spongy filter present for each of those drive bay covers on Antec900. Even in front of those HDD cages. I am surprised you havent noticed that yet :p
Yeah, those sponge filters are simply awesome! They completely block all dust, and all airflow as well :tongue:

Back