Health & Fitness Any experience with Morning Owl mattress ?

Ramadhir Singh

Wasseypur
Adept
i was looking for natural latex mattress topper, and stumbled on this brand - mymorningowl.com
The claims they are making seems to be little too much. (i mean why do i care it's manufactured 100% in india or pakistan - i will only look if its fitting my price bracket and fulfilling my needs or not)

Checking if anyone has a real life experience with this brand. Shall i trust online seller like this or visit any local shop and buy ?
Thanks in advance.

There are quite a few online-only sellers selling esp., latex or latex combo mattresses. Sunday was the first, now we gave quite a few like Morning Owl, SleepyCat. Reviews are generally decent. I bought one from Sunday, the experience was smooth.

I purchased a 6 inch natural latex mattress from Morning Owl after lots of research and deliberation. Their sales team was very helpful and service was prompt. Bought it for my parents and they
are loving it. The mattress came with two free shredded latex pillows, which I didnt quite like, so I asked them to replace them with Contour pillows which they did without hesistation. Very happy
with them overall. They also had a 30 day no questions asked returns policy if purchased through Amazon for peace of mind (90 days if purchased through their website).

On the other hand, I had an absolutely terrible experience with this other company called Foams India which also specializes in Latex products. I ordered an 80D pearl mattress from them
however they sent me a 90D Ortho Mattress which was harder. I had purchased one each of the Pearl and the Ortho from them previously, so knew the difference. Point is, they refused to replace
the wrong mattress they sent! So while the product is good, the after sales service, attitude and professionalism of this company is surely lacking. So be careful whom you buy from, and if possible,
its best to buy through Amazon as they will help in case of any issues with the seller.

Back