Any Gaming PC Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

amit100186

Disciple
Please answer the following questions for others to help you out better. Delete whatever you feel is not required.
  1. Q: What is your budget?
    1. -
  2. Q: What is your existing hardware configuration (component name - component brand and model)
    1. CPU - Intel Or AMD
    2. Motherboard - Asus XXX, EVGA
    3. GPU - ATI XXX, Nvidia G Force
    4. RAM - GSkill, Patroit,Corsair Dominator
    5. Monitor - Dell,LG 3D With LED
    6. SMPS - Corsair Tx550
    7. (please mention the rest in above format)
  3. Q: Which hardware will you be keeping (component name - component brand and model)
    1. Monitor - Dell
    2. SMPS - Corsair VX450
    3. (please mention the rest in above format)
  4. Q: Which hardware component are you looking to buy (component name). If you have already decided on a configuration then please mention the (component brand and model) as well, this will help us in fine tuning your requirement.
    1. CPU - -
    2. Motherboard - Asus Corsair III
    3. GPU - GTX560Ti
    4. (please mention the rest in above format)
  5. Q: Is this going to be your final configuration or you would be adding/upgrading a component in near future. If yes then please mention when and which component
    1. Yes, will upgrade the following within 3 months
    2. SMPS - Tx650
    3. Cabinet - CM XXX, NZXT XXX
    4. RAM -
  6. Q: Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer)
    1. Mumbai
    2. Open to online purchase,Or PRimeABGB
  7. Q: Would you consider buying a second hand hardware from the TE market
    1. Yes/No - NO
  8. Q: What is your intended use for this PC/hardware
    1. Gaming
    2. Browsing
    3. Desktop Processing
    4. HTPC
    5. Download rig, 24x7 operation
    6. Watching HD movies
  9. Q: Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them and the reason for your preference/dislike.
    1. Do not want to buy XFX,Samsung company product as I heard their after sales service is not good.
  10. Q: If you will be playing games then which type of games will you be playing?
    1. Strategy - No
    2. Racing - Dirt3
    3. Action - Prototype2
  11. Q: What is your preferred monitor resolution for gaming and normal usage
    1. Gaming - 1600x900
    2. Desktop - 1920x1024
  12. Q: Are you looking to overclock?
    1. Yes/No -Yes
  13. Q: Which operating system do you intend to use with this configuration?
    1. Windows 7- x86 An 64bit
    2. Windows 8- x86 An 64Bit

Amit your post is not making a lot of sense, can you format it appropriately. Please specify a proper budget and what all paraphernalia you intend to purchase. Do not just copy, paste the template -- more OR less incompletely edited.

Also the images are of your current RIG are really fuzzy, no need for providing these.

Hope to help you soon. Cheers!!

Please answer the following questions for others to help you out better. Delete whatever you feel is not required.
    1. -
    • ​What is your budget?
  2. Q: What is your existing hardware configuration (component name - component brand and model)
    1. CPU - Intel Or AMD
    2. Motherboard - Asus XXX, EVGA
    3. GPU - ATI XXX, Nvidia G Force
    4. RAM - GSkill, Patroit,Corsair Dominator
    5. Monitor - Dell,LG 3D With LED
    6. SMPS - Corsair Tx550
    • ​What all components do you have currently?
  3. Q: Which hardware will you be keeping (component name - component brand and model)
    1. Monitor - Dell
    2. SMPS - Corsair VX450
  4. Q: Which hardware component are you looking to buy (component name). If you have already decided on a configuration then please mention the (component brand and model) as well, this will help us in fine tuning your requirement.
    1. CPU - -
    2. Motherboard - Asus Corsair III
    • ​Never heard of this motherboard!! I am assuming you mean the ASUS Crosshair III, but that is an AM3 socket based motherboard. Which CPU do you have and wish to retain?
  5. Q: Is this going to be your final configuration or you would be adding/upgrading a component in near future. If yes then please mention when and which component
    1. Yes, will upgrade the following within 3 months
    2. SMPS - Tx650
    3. Cabinet - CM XXX, NZXT XXX
    4. RAM -
    • ​So you will upgrade RAM and cabinet down the line, for the GTX 560TI OR equivalent card, you will have to buy the SMPS right now.
  6. Q: Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer)
    1. Open to online purchase,Or PRimeABGB
    • So you are open to buy online OR from Prime ABGB, Lamington Rd. based shop.
  7. Q: Would you consider buying a second hand hardware from the TE market
    1. Yes/No - NO
    • ​You are not open to second hand purchases, I assume No.
  8. Q: What is your preferred monitor resolution for gaming and normal usage
    1. Gaming - 1600x900
    2. Desktop - 1920x1024
    • ​Again over here, what size screen do you want to but, 1600 x900 is the native resolution of a 20" screen whilst 1920 x1080 is the native resolution of any monitor over 21.5".
  1. Q: Are you looking to overclock?
    1. Yes/No -Yes
    • ​Are you looking to over-clock, I am assuming Yes.

Amit your post is not making a lot of sense, can you format it appropriately. Please specify a proper budget and what all paraphernalia you intend to purchase. Do not just copy, paste the template -- more OR less incompletely edited.

Also the images are of your current RIG are really fuzzy, no need for providing these.

Ok Bro...Now M Going 2 Clear My View Dude....

Ans. 30k-40K

1.CPU - AMD Phenom 555 BE An 550 BE 3.2Ghz

2.Motherboard - Gigabyte GA790GP-UD4h

3.RAM - Corsair Gaming Boost DDR2 800MHZ

4.Cabinet- NXZT Gamma

5. SMPS- Corsair VX450

3.Q: Which hardware will you be keeping (component name - component brand and model)

Ans. None

Ans. I Want Ur Suggestion About This One Bro..Plz..But Include Graphic card An Liquid Cooler Into In It...

Ans. Not Until It Going Well With All Current Game..Bro.

6.Q: Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer)

Ans. 1. Mumbai

2. PrimeABGB From Laminton Road..If U Hav Any Other Option Plz Add It..

7 .Q: Would you consider buying a second hand hardware from the TE market

Ans. No Way..Bro.

8. Q: What is your intended use for this PC/hardware.

Ans. 1. For Hardcore Gaming With 3D

2. Web Browsing

3. For 3D Movies

9. Q: Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them and the reason for your preference/dislike.

Ans. M Alway's Going With AMD Processor Bcoz It's Gud For Game..An Corsair For Ram, SMPS, CPU Cooler, And The Last Cabinet..Plz Feel Free An Give Me Ur Advice...

10. Q: If you will be playing games then which type of games will you be playing?

Ans. 1. Racing - Dirt 3

2. Action - Battlefield 3

3. Action - The Witcher 2 Assassins of Kings Enhanced Editon.

11. Q: What is your preferred monitor resolution for gaming and normal usage

Ans. Preferred Monitor Resolution For Gaming Is 1600x900 And Normal Usage Also 1600x900.

12. Q: Are you looking to overclock?

Ans. Yes

13. Q: Which operating system do you intend to use with this configuration?

Ans. 1. WinXp 64Bit

2. Win7 64Bit

3. Win8 32Bit If It Launch Soon Then I Leave WinXp An Go With WIn7 An WIN8...Bro....Plz Give Ur Best Suggestion...Soon..M Waiting For ur Reply.

[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]Intel i5 2500K-12.5k[/font]

[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]Asus P8Z77-M-9.5k OR Asus P8Z77-M PRO-11.5k[/font]

[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]Corsair XMS3 2X4GB 1600MHZ-3.5k OR Gskill Ripjaws X 2X4GB 1600MHZ-3.5k[/font]

[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]Sapphire HD6870-11.4k OR Msi Twin Frozr GTX 560Ti-14.5k[/font]

[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]Seasonic S12ii 620W-4.5k OR Corsair VX550W-4.4k[/font]

[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO-2.1k [/font]

[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]Sell Your VX450W for maybe 2k or more,If budget is getting stretched.Please Use proper words while writing,do not use sms language here and do a better job on cable management,your case looks messy.For 3d gaming you need 3d monitor if don't have that then it won't fit in the overclocking rig.[/font]

[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]Asus P8Z77-M-9.5k OR Asus P8Z77-M PRO-11.5k[/font]

[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]Corsair XMS3 2X4GB 1600MHZ-3.5k OR Gskill Ripjaws X 2X4GB 1600MHZ-3.5k[/font]

[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]Sapphire HD6870-11.4k OR Msi Twin Frozr GTX 560Ti-14.5k[/font]

[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]Seasonic S12ii 620W-4.5k OR Corsair VX550W-4.4k[/font]

[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]Sell Your VX450W for maybe 2k or more,If budget is getting stretched.Please Use proper words while writing,do not use sms language here and do a better job on cable management,your case looks messy.For 3d gaming you need 3d monitor if don't have that then it won't fit in the overclocking rig.[/font]

Thanks Bro..I Will Do That As U Say..Thank You Very Much.

Thanks Bro, Because Of You I Got A Perfect Configuration For Ma Pc. Thanks

Jakob i have 36k in my account, can i buy all this part in 36k.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back