Any good 65 inch tv

kathir

Recruit
Hi
My Sony Bravia TV failed after 5 years and I am planning to buy a 65-inch TV.
Please suggest a good TV for under 1 lakhs budget please.

I just got a sony X75K 65 inch for 56k when exchanged with my broken 43 inch sony tv that is 10 years old
1728390104095.jpeg

I just got a sony X75K 65 inch for 56k when exchanged with my broken 43 inch sony tv that is 10 years old
View attachment 210575
Great deal honestly

OP - Beyond Sony X74L, to get a noticeable uplift in picture quality you need a FALD LCD TV with 100+ zones or straight to OLED. OLED 65" at 1L is not possible AFAIK. Something like X75L or X80L are like slightly brighter but are still IPS/VA panel with no FALD for true HDR, so IMO waste of money unless you get a great deal or you know that you need the extra brightness (say in a very bright room).

Hi, I recently bought my Sony Bravia 2 55S25 55" (non- B model).

Before buying this I did see x74l and x75l in showroom firsthand, I was unimpressed as Wide viewing angles gave a white hue to darker sector of the frames.

(I did ask the difference between my model and the 'B' variant with the showroom people, they said that the B uses a frame screen which also shows white Hue in dark sectors on wide angles & B variant is only available for online purchase)

I bought the TV from Kohinoor low-cost emi w/ instant cashback.
Effects cost became 57,500 (excluding 500 from old tv exchange cost)

+350/- bank processing charges

1000259779.png

Back