Any Netflix Account sharing groups on TE ?

I looking for someone who can share 2 screens @400 total. Where in we have 2 slots for each of us. Lesser hassle for each of us.UHD available, interested parties may DM me.
Would prefer someone who can pay for atleast a quarter in advance.

Last edited:
In case people didn't know, Netflix app on mobile devices now have speed control upto 1.5x. I wasn't using Netflix much personally even though I am In a group but now with this I am using more and more.
Any new tv show, I start at 1.25x right from beginning so I never see the regular speed and then go till 1.5x (which is max available).

In case people didn't know, Netflix app on mobile devices now have speed control upto 1.5x. I wasn't using Netflix much personally even though I am In a group but now with this I am using more and more.
Any new tv show, I start at 1.25x right from beginning so I never see the regular speed and then go till 1.5x (which is max available).

which plan are you using?

Netflix UHD plan 2 slots available. PM me for details

update---
Netflix UHD plan 1 slots available. PM me for details
Netflix UHD plan 1 slots available. PM me for details

Last edited:
1.png

Netflix is cracking down on users who share their account password with people outside their household. Some users have reported seeing a pop-up box appear when they try to sign in using someone else's account.

They are then prompted to either sign up for a free trial, or have a verification code sent to the email or phone number associated with the account.

Not sure about India.

View attachment 101797
Netflix is cracking down on users who share their account password with people outside their household. Some users have reported seeing a pop-up box appear when they try to sign in using someone else's account.

They are then prompted to either sign up for a free trial, or have a verification code sent to the email or phone number associated with the account.

Not sure about India.

OOOOO NOOOO.................

Still how can they do that, Suppose someone is travelling, even though they are from same household, they will have to purchase a new subscription??
I think once you verify, it will work.
There is a Solution to that too., sharing the email ,each user will have access to email so he can get the access code and

Netflix also has country restrictions. In future, if someone (in same household) uses VPN, it could trigger a verification check if that is Netflix policy

Had got the same prompt on my tv as well, i simply skipped it, but I suspect next time it wouldn't budge without the verification code that the original owner receives in his email...

Lets see how this shapes up in coming weeks

Had got the same prompt on my tv as well, i simply skipped it, but I suspect next time it wouldn't budge without the verification code that the original owner receives in his email...

Lets see how this shapes up in coming weeks

Wow so in India too started? In such a case, in future, it would be good if the group members create a new common email id (and new Netflix account) and everyone in group knows password and whenever the code is asked, the person can check in email.

Guys any slot available?
I just want to watch the Blacklist S8.
How much do I have to pay for a month?

NETFLIX UHD slot available from 8th April to 7th May.(1 month).
The slot belongs to Soyab and he will be busy next month in festivities so his slot is vacant for next cycle.
If anyone wants to give netflix sharing a try for one month @ 200 , can PM me.
Guys any slot available?
I just want to watch the Blacklist S8.
How much do I have to pay for a month?
PM me, slot available from 8th april to 7th may(1 month)

Guys I watch only in 480p lol. So if anyone has a cheap 480p account then do send me your offer. Thanks.

Guys I watch only in 480p lol. So if anyone has a cheap 480p account then do send me your offer. Thanks.
You are asking in the wrong place.(these are legit and not HACKED accounts).

Only Netflix PREMIUM (allows 4 simultaneous screens costs 799 p.m. ) and Netflix STANDARD (allows 2 simultaneous screens and costs 650 p.m.) subscription allows multiple screens .
So the minimum amount per screen comes out to be 200 p.m. from netflix premium (UHD HDR )plan.

Back