Any Netflix Account sharing groups on TE ?

Cancelled my sharing group too. Out of 4 of us, 2 will get the individual basic 720p 199/- plan.

Now, I'm looking for something akin to thop tv.

yes :)
not worth for this 2rupees netflix..
( updated previous post with details)

check out the galaxy i find it better then the sea :p if you referring to public

EdIt:
get a pi/minipc, get 2tb hdd and use autobrr//jellyfin.
prime/netflix/zee/ullu/falana/dhimkana - nothing needed. for 10-12k set for atleast next 5-7yrs.

Update: we india has minimum 56 OTT services :D
View attachment 174410
So many OTTs but only one ship needed to sail the high seas. Arrr!

Nobody even counts that Alt balaji,
thats your perspective, they are more profitable compared to Netflix. Plus blessing of Ambanis.
Remember 1rs profit is "profit" instead of burning million of money. This entire Netflix drama is only happening because they want to show more subscriber count in their PPTs and they need to raise serious money in order to survive.

more here about OTTs - https://www.globenewswire.com/news-...ary-on-the-Main-Players-and-Developments.html
So many OTTs but only one ship needed to sail the high seas.
Seriously.
And has anyone noticed the recent trends in prime ?
The home is just filled with rent this and that - and then divert people to get 10 subscription, lionsgate/docubay/hoichio/zee5/altbalaji and what not.

Not sure what's happening with you guys. My group is still using Netflix and I haven't heard complains except for initial 2-3 days but after that they said it works again.

My Netflix app on the FireTV stick was acting a bit erratic too. Sometimes it worked just fine, and other times it threw up this "Netflix Household settings" message. But now, it's completely disappeared on me. So, I've resorted to streaming Netflix through their website and connecting it to my projector.

Another neat trick you could try is using the native Netflix app on older smart TVs. I happen to have a 2014 Sony Bravia with built-in Netflix and Youtube apps, and Netflix runs smoothly without any hiccups there. It seems like the IP address check is happening within the app itself rather than at the server level.

While this workaround is currently effective, it's possible that Netflix may eventually catch on and block this method. Until then, enjoy this little loophole while it lasts.

My Netflix app on the FireTV stick was acting a bit erratic too. Sometimes it worked just fine, and other times it threw up this "Netflix Household settings" message. But now, it's completely disappeared on me. So, I've resorted to streaming Netflix through their website and connecting it to my projector.

Another neat trick you could try is using the native Netflix app on older smart TVs. I happen to have a 2014 Sony Bravia with built-in Netflix and Youtube apps, and Netflix runs smoothly without any hiccups there. It seems like the IP address check is happening within the app itself rather than at the server level.

While this workaround is currently effective, it's possible that Netflix may eventually catch on and block this method. Until then, enjoy this little loophole while it lasts.

i found it to be working on my laptop but not on the mibox & ps4. if i want to watch it on the TV i have to connect the laptop to it.

So for people who definitely want to have Netflix, is paying full price the only way or are there any specific offers/discounts from partners?

So for people who definitely want to have Netflix, is paying full price the only way or are there any specific offers/discounts from partners?
Me and my group is still using Netflix (on TVs and other devices) without issues. Initial 2-3 days Netflix bothered about "household" but after that I think the restriction is either removed or very much relaxed.
All members of the group are from different states in India.

Back