Any recommendation for packers & movers from Delhi NCR to Bangalore?

nemo_online

Disciple
Any recommendation for packers & movers from Delhi NCR to Bangalore? Also, is it possible to ask for a packer and mover to deliver the goods only on a particular/ self-scheduled date?

Thanks

Royal, Leo & Agrawal - in that order.
these all have many fake variant - specially aggawral , ensure you go with the real one not their cheap counterparts. one can feel it , the way the inspection supervisor will conduct himself, plus they will send you detailed estimation over mail as well. Not to disrespect - but if they have lathmaar accent kick them out of home. Else you will feel the pain at later stages.
NCR is tricky place to deal - 1. pay attention to insurance, and 2. please video/photograph everything to be in safe side, - once they stolen our solid wood bed and replace that item number with 800/- wala wooden cot.

reputed companies will deliver on requested date, but they will charge extra if one want them to hold items extra, lets say offset a week.

edit: all original variant move houses internationally as well, where the fake ones just deal in India.

eg:
https://royalintl.in/ - orig
https://royalinternationalpackers.com - paharganj version.

Last edited:
Don't compromise on cost.
Cheap packers and movers do not have sense. They try to pack everything assuming it is sturdy and not delicate.

As Ramadhir says, stay clear of the ones that comes with Haryani, Rajasthani accent. These guys are prevalent in the market but offer low quality low cost service.

agarwal packers - https://www.agarwalpackers.com/
call them on CC, then, local office person will call you and schedule site visit, they check the items and give you the quotation.
They will do insurance also for your goods, do not skip it. Add your bike/car too in their list. They will say "motor insurance is there, not required", but, insists on adding your vehicles too to the list.
Take good pictures of your bed, mirror top tables, close-up shots of your bike/car body. You can claim insurance even if there is any scratch on the car surface (close-up shots will be useful in this type of case)
Hope your office will be paying for your transport, otherwise, sell some stuff in Delhi and get new ones in Blore :p

To deliver on scheduled date - generally, goods reach in max 10days from Delhi to Blore. If you need more time like 2 more weeks, you just inform the guy in Delhi and also put that in writing in your paper work. It will be free depends on how you talk to/convince him

thank you all for your responses.
@frozenscotch - Thanks for the Agarwal link. As @Ramadhir Singh said, many different websites with near-identical names are there. There is Agarwal "bade bhaiya" (claim to be the original Agarwal) as well. :D o_O
I don't have a bike or a car so no issues on that account.
Yes, the company will pay for transportation but I am supposed to give names of 3 first-choice transporters and probably they will shortlist one for me.
The scheduled date is my concern at the moment as only when I rent a house first will I be able to move the luggage which means I have to go in advance to Bangalore, find a house, and then give that address to the movers & packers to move my stuff in. Anyway, I am just thinking aloud.

Yes, the company will pay for transportation but I am supposed to give names of 3 first-choice transporters and probably they will shortlist one for me.
That Agarwal guy who connects with you or whoever you are going to choose, can arrange the extra quotations, Been there, done that ;) , just double check that your company guys don't do much scrutiny.

thank you all for your responses.
@frozenscotch - Thanks for the Agarwal link. As @Ramadhir Singh said, many different websites with near-identical names are there. There is Agarwal "bade bhaiya" (claim to be the original Agarwal) as well. :D o_O
Yes, bade bhaiyya wala is indeed correct. Original Agarwals (.com) had a split and brother formed ".in" wala company. Myself and my friends used ".com" wala services and had no issues with them

Agarwal holds the consignment in a location for extra cost. Do ask them if they still provide this and then you can plan around it.

If you dont get a good response, I had used a service for local ncr shifting a couple of times and then they moved my stuff to Mumbai via Delhivery.
If you want the contact, let me know and i can pm you. but they wont be able to do a fixed delivery date

Agarwal holds the consignment in a location for extra cost. Do ask them if they still provide this and then you can plan around it.

If you dont get a good response, I had used a service for local ncr shifting a couple of times and then they moved my stuff to Mumbai via Delhivery.
If you want the contact, let me know and i can pm you. but they wont be able to do a fixed delivery date
Thank you. My company will negotiate with the movers & packers. I am waiting at the moment.
I don't think the local service without the fixed delivery date will work out but thanks for the offer.

Last night shared my phone number on royal, leo and agarwal sites. The royal website stood out like a sore thumb as it does not even have a secure https connection nor a working toll-free number that flashes on its home page prominently. I wonder how they secure data of customers.
This morning, I got a call from a Haryana-based mover and packer with whom I had obviously not shared my number. :rolleyes:
Called Agarwal packers (.com) and promptly managed to get through to an executive who has booked a slot for 26th May home inspection.
Will update further how my journey goes.

Whomever you end up booking, have some friends over while packing to oversee it, in case you're alone.

When I moved from Chennai to Mumbai, I was alone and couldn't monitor all the items alone. As a result, some of my ceramic cups arrived with cracks, non-stick pan with scratches, cycle with completely bent out of shape gear assembly, etc. It's very difficult to take care of everything when you have lots of stuff to move, but a little bit of care on their part could have avoided all this. And this was Agarwal Packers, booked online through the link provided above.

Whomever you end up booking, have some friends over while packing to oversee it, in case you're alone.

When I moved from Chennai to Mumbai, I was alone and couldn't monitor all the items alone. As a result, some of my ceramic cups arrived with cracks, non-stick pan with scratches, cycle with completely bent out of shape gear assembly, etc. It's very difficult to take care of everything when you have lots of stuff to move, but a little bit of care on their part could have avoided all this. And this was Agarwal Packers, booked online through the link provided above.
Thanks, I am still getting quotes from different parties. I will be with my wife so not alone. Someone ( I suspect nobroker.com or royalintl) leaked my details online so got more than 15 calls since morning from random movers & packers. Allianz and Agarwal are scheduled for a visit. I am very concerned for my TV and desktop PC as my cabinet is a glass cabinet. My budget allowed from the company is 50k so it will be tough finding a good company at this price I guess.
Update: Leo Packers is out of contention as their quote came for 94000 and this is when I have no vehicles to shift.
So what happened to your bent cycle? Did they refund you?

Last edited:
Thanks, I am still getting quotes from different parties. I will be with my wife so not alone. Someone ( I suspect nobroker.com or royalintl) leaked my details online so got more than 15 calls since morning from random movers & packers. Allianz and Agarwal are scheduled for a visit. I am very concerned for my TV and desktop PC as my cabinet is a glass cabinet. My budget allowed from the company is 50k so it will be tough finding a good company at this price I guess.
Update: Leo Packers is out of contention as their quote came for 94000 and this is when I have no vehicles to shift.
50k is less from NCR to Blore. Insisting again, DO NOT SKIP INSURANCE and put reasonable value to items during inspection.
Also, after getting final quotation, you can bargain a good 15% discount.

This whole shifting thing is very tiresome exercise. All the best

My mover and packer guy got a wooden box made for my 32" led tv. He packed the box internally and externally with bubble wrap.
PC, remove all components, side panels and bubble wrap the hell out of them. Cabinet, if you have orginal box then it helps for final packing or else get one compact packing box just for cabinet and use newspapers & bubble wrap

My mover and packer guy got a wooden box made for my 32" led tv. He packed the box internally and externally with bubble wrap.
PC, remove all components, side panels and bubble wrap the hell out of them. Cabinet, if you have orginal box then it helps for final packing or else get one compact packing box just for cabinet and use newspapers & bubble wrap
Yes, all the movers & packers I have spoken to so far have talked about the wooden crate for the PC cabinet. I think keeping my budget in mind I will have to go with either of the two - Allianz movers & Packers or Ambay Movers & Packers. What do you guys think of mouthshut.com reviews? I have reached out to a couple of companies based on their ratings there. Ambay being one of them.

UPDATE: Completed my move to Bengaluru incident free. Went with Ambay movers & Packers who were more than excellent all throughout. The best part about them was that they were the only service provider in the market who didn't charge me money up front (except for a minuscule advance of 8k) and took the money only after unloading everything at my place. The packing and transportation were excellent. My glass PC cabinet was packed in a wooden crate and reached Bengaluru in as it is condition. Not a single item was damaged among household goods. And the best part was that I moved from Delhi-NCR to Bengaluru at the unheard price of 58K inclusive of everything. (A big pat on my back for doing excellent research as usual :p to find Ambay)

Back