Any reviews on LT Online store ?

I ordered from LT Online Store once during the lockdown and the item was actually delivered, which honestly is more than I can say for many other online stores.

a cheater and sells fraud prodcuts. do not buy.
You may want to expand on your experience instead of just those lines so that it can be helpful to others.
For eg. How did you get cheated ? What prodcuts did you buy which turned out to be fraudulent ? Why should anyone not buy from them ? etc. etc.
PS : Personally I have no experience with them but was interested in a few items they sell.

Since my earlier message I have made more purchases from here. It's a regular old physical store in the Fort area in Mumbai who have put up an online storefront. See their Youtube Channel which has ~1800+ product videos.

Being a smaller entity the customer experience is not at par with the Amazons of the world.

LT Online store seems to compete mainly on price, so if things go well, you will be happy. They don't seem to set out to do any fraud (in my experience buying from them) but when things go wrong (incorrect item sent, damaged, delayed etc) then you will not have a good experience.

You can read the reviews on Google (Google Map link) which also give the same idea, on the whole many people are happy but a significant number of people are unhappy.

I am not affiliated with them in any way nor is this a recommendation, just summarizing my experience / diligence.

Last edited:
Back