Any way of getting iphone 3g from us for 99$?

I've seen many iphone 3G's not '3GS' on sale on ebay(us) claiming to be unlocked etc
since my frnd is there, i was thinking should i buy 1 of em and have him get it here?

or is there just no way for it to work here? also how much should 1 cost 8gb/16gb

You can't get & had there been any such facility lots of other may have had that before. They are actually taking same amount in the end for which you can get it here.

saumik_ said:
I've seen many iphone 3G's not '3GS' on sale on ebay(us) claiming to be unlocked etc
since my frnd is there, i was thinking should i buy 1 of em and have him get it here?

or is there just no way for it to work here? also how much should 1 cost 8gb/16gb

Every iphone(including the 3GS) is jailbreakable and unlockable, as long as it's on firmware 3.0 or below. (3.1beta is unlockable)
If you find a good deal, and trust the owner then you can go ahead :)

any1 living in the US tellme hw much will the 3gs cost after paying the full amount

thats $199 + the full contract price in advance

so i can figure it out to get it from US or CANADA by sum1

@least i wud save the Jailbreak cost and JB it myself

thebanik said:
If you know anyone who works for fedex then you can get iphone 3G shipped for 99$...

If u know some1 who works at a Apple Store, then you can get it for Rs. 20 shipped .

@OP: Forget the dream man.... You wont even get a Iphone 2G for $298, Forget about 3G.

saumik_ said:
^ dude im seeing 16GB 3g's selling for $350-380 on ebay(used of course)

im so tempted man.... damn i waant 1 bad

yea .. but we are speaking about New ones here... :) So $99 is a dream which wont come true :rofl:

@OP: you are better off with a used iphone 2g for around rs.15k if u are really interested in buying one at a low price.

Back