PC Peripherals Anybody knows how to get Beyerdynamic Headset warranti'ed?

panny

Market Restricted
Disciple
No contact works, their official service centre doesnt pickup calls, emailed 50 days here and there with global beyerdynamic and no response, Hit a wall honestly
purchased from amazon, amazon is 0 help

assuming you are not in Bangalore?, i see some recent reviews on google mentions same issue, also there is a mention someone got headset repaired 4 months ago, try with this email rajesh@beyerdynamic.com

if you know someone in Bangalore you can ask them to go to the store.

The velour pads of my DT770 gave out due to a manufacturing defect. I emailed them at Indiaoffice@beyerdynamic.com. They asked for invoice copy and requested me to ship the headphones to their Bangalore office. I got them back with new pads after a week. All communication was done via e-mail only so I'm surprised that you did not get any reply. My unit was also purchased on Amazon.

I originally found the above email ID on HPZ. I checked just now and they seemed to have updated the contact info:
Beyerdynamic Warranty Claim & Service in India - Headphone Zone

Contact details listed in the signature of the person who handled my case:
Deexith HM
Assistant Manager – Pre Sales and Technical Support (India)
Mobile : +91-9008602441
Fixed Line : +91-80-23310101/02
Email : deexith@beyerdynamic.com

Thanks will give this a go
The velour pads of my DT770 gave out due to a manufacturing defect. I emailed them at Indiaoffice@beyerdynamic.com. They asked for invoice copy and requested me to ship the headphones to their Bangalore office. I got them back with new pads after a week. All communication was done via e-mail only so I'm surprised that you did not get any reply. My unit was also purchased on Amazon.

I originally found the above email ID on HPZ. I checked just now and they seemed to have updated the contact info:
Beyerdynamic Warranty Claim & Service in India - Headphone Zone

Contact details listed in the signature of the person who handled my case:
Deexith HM
Assistant Manager – Pre Sales and Technical Support (India)
Mobile : +91-9008602441
Fixed Line : +91-80-23310101/02
Email : deexith@beyerdynamic.com

Back