Anybody up for COD4 on hamachi?

montylee

Skilled
Everybody loved COD4.

As you know there are no COD4 servers with good pings, so why not play it among overselves?

So, who's up for this? you'll need COD4 version 1.5 to play. So, download and install 1.4 + 1.5 patch.

F|0ccY said:
Just wanted to know, is it possible to play online using hamachi if you acquire the game by 'alternate' means?

yep .. its possible .. as far as the game has an option to play on LAN :)

F|0ccY said:
Just wanted to know, is it possible to play online using hamachi if you acquire the game by 'alternate' means?

u can play COD4 by alternate means thru hamachi.

BTW, there is a COD4 Indian Server up @ 202.63.160.44:28960. But this one requires original COD4.

guys, lets play at 8 pm tonight. I'll put my hamachi server up at 8 pm. So, join in and start fragging.

there are lots of empty 1.5 servers with good pings .. if anybody wants then we can play on that servers ..i will post the ip here....

ajex said:
there are lots of empty 1.5 servers with good pings .. if anybody wants then we can play on that servers ..i will post the ip here....
Wen u say good pings they should be less than 200, and yea now I bot the original copy...earlier i played with friends over hamachi...give us the ip's.

@montylee - that Indian server is good!..but it was empty!..wat a pity

Back