anyone facing issues with ipt

vishalk

Adept
hi,

is anyone having issues getting on ipt or even speed.cd, they don't seem to open up at my end, very very slow or nothing at all.

^^
I am on a total .torrent CAP. Normal browsing is 2 mbps, but p2p is like 2-3 kbps. UL never happens. It is sad.

I had a couple of things in queue which were functioning normally. I also opened up their site and that worked fine as well.

Nopes no problem at all. I have IPT account and use seedbox.

After i came back to India my ratios went from bad to worse and seedbox was the only way out. Got banned in DT once for bad ratio but cant allow it to happen again.

IDM and CuteFTP and or just about any program that supports multithreaded downloads using FTP can be used for file transfer from PC to SB or vice versa
just be sure to inform the IPT mods about sharing the seedbox between the two accounts

How are they rated these days. Pricing...?
depends on your usage and requirements

a 100MBit dedicated with 1TB HDD may cost you 30$ with a 5TB upload cap (Kimsufi 2G)
the 1GBit semi dedicated with 1TB HDD that i am using cost me 28 euros with unlimited bandwidth (best deal i am on)

check out more plans from here
Ultra Seedbox - VPS - Seedbox - Gigabit Network - Data centers: Netherlands & France
this is the seedbox reseller i buy my boxes from, highly recommended

Well my .torrent speeds are back. Honestly, I loved the concept of "home seeding"; and slowly building up buffers. And constantly having a DL on. Anyways, I will have to stop that concept with archaic laws being passed in India and service providers acting like a$$-holes on the flip of every Friday.

Metalspree, and Mechanic. Thanks for your inputs. Specially Metalspree to share the SB. I will soon probably just buy a SB for some months and get a big buffer. And do what the rest are doing. Huge buffer --> DL worry free. Cannot seed back, constantly like I like to.

Well my .torrent speeds are back. Honestly, I loved the concept of "home seeding"; and slowly building up buffers. And constantly having a DL on. Anyways, I will have to stop that concept with archaic laws being passed in India and service providers acting like a$$-holes on the flip of every Friday.

Metalspree, and Mechanic. Thanks for your inputs. Specially Metalspree to share the SB. I will soon probably just buy a SB for some months and get a big buffer. And do what the rest are doing. Huge buffer --> DL worry free. Cannot seed back, constantly like I like to.
you don't really need a seedbox for months
just do as i do, get a good GBps seedbox not shared by many users for a month (just one month)
i could upload 20+TB using my GBps seedbox in a month

Back