Anyone interested in group buy?

Guys this course is based on tried and tested strategy of supply and demand / institutional order block (big players who buys lakhs of shares) , it works with 101% precision.
l have tested it out personally. I usually don't purchase any course but this one is worth the price.

Check the demo to get the idea of the course.

Just need 10 people 4000 each.

Is group buy applicable to product you are purchasing ?
How will 10 users divide this study material (if 1 on 1 question/answers) with each other ?

10 people will contribute to purchase the course. Login details will be shared with the 10 people. This is the plan , any suggestions is welcome.

10 people will contribute to purchase the course. Login details will be shared with the 10 people. This is the plan , any suggestions is welcome.
My question still rests..
Is a group purchase for course you are planning to order is allowed ?
Same login will be shared by 10 people or each will have there own login details ? (like family editions of most software works these days)
A known person (not from TE) seems interested and have this questions.

My question still rests..
Is a group purchase for course you are planning to order is allowed ?
Same login will be shared by 10 people or each will have there own login details ? (like family editions of most software works these days)
A known person (not from TE) seems interested and have this questions.

I don't think there should be any issue if we group buy. Same login for everyone.

it works with 101% precision.
Nonsense. Nothing works like that in the market. Anyone claiming so is a fraud.
How many years of data and how many thousands trades did you/he test to make a claim like that.

But anyway, People only seem to learn after losing.
For anyone interested my advice is that when you actually put money in the market, start small and trade only what you can afford to lose.
Trading for living is possible but not easy and will take time. Its a waste of time and money for most people.

And price action is no magic method, there is no magic method.

Here, read what ceo of biggest broker in India has to say.

And i am done with this thread now, good luck.

Nonsense. Nothing works like that in the market. Anyone claiming so is a fraud.
How many years of data and how many thousands trades did you/he test to make a claim like that.

But anyway, People only seem to learn after losing.
For anyone interested my advice is that when you actually put money in the market, start small and trade only what you can afford to lose.
Trading for living is possible but not easy and will take time. Its a waste of time and money for most people.

And price action is no magic method, there is no magic method.

Here, read what ceo of biggest broker in India has to say.

And i am done with this thread now, good luck.

I am talking about the strategy of supply and demand not individual trades.

Guys this course is based on tried and tested strategy of supply and demand / institutional order block (big players who buys lakhs of shares) , it works with 101% precision.
l have tested it out personally. I usually don't purchase any course but this one is worth the price.
There is literally NOTHING and I mean absolutely NOTHING that works all the time with 100% precision, I'm not trying to discourage you from trading but I'm pretty sure this course is a bunch of nothing (probably a scam). And think about it for a second

If someone like this existed
1. The market would've accounted for it
2. The person wouldn't need to sell this course at all since they'd be theoretically making infinite profit

You're wayy better off learning just the basics from the internet and learning to trade by yourself instead of a random course by some random YouTuber.

I am talking about the strategy of supply and demand not individual trades.
PA / Supply demand etc etc all are valid but not magical methods. The terms themselves mean very little.
No idea about course. But due to bull run and post covid interest, many people have started selling courses/webinars etc, most of the them probably to earn an income themselves. I make money off market, i have no desire to share finer details of what i do, that brings risk on me as things can stop working. But yes, its possible someone likes to teach so there is that. We all learn from others first and then from market itself.

Ultimately we need to test stuff on market data and verify whether something works on target market/timeframe. Different markets can have different behaviour. Some trend better, some mean revert better etc etc and than can also shift within a single market.
Just because someone says something with some catch words, does not mean it works. Another big problem is the gap between knowledge ( if valid ) and skills. It takes a long time to become skillful enough to be able to compete. So a lot of work has to be done by a trader to understand how his market works using whatever framework.
And for whatever reason, i don't think anyone can read a book/course etc and immediately copy and win. I have heard this multiple times and have had the same experience. We learn from different sources and then combine/filter info + find things on our own and make our own modified approach. Copying someone does not work.

Finally, trading does not work as people usually expect. There are long periods of time when doing the right thing does not reward. We get time/price drawdowns, that is when people are really tested and removed from the market.
And you don't get astronomical returns (20%-30% annualized, can be more too but not much more), and so we need large capital to trade full time. With small capital, its much better to earn more with job and upskill and just invest for long term.

Anyway, i gave info on where i learned from in my earlier links including free and good courses, a blog / book etc. There is lot of info but it will take years to make it work and there is no guarantee that someone will be able to make it work. Most dont. Good luck.

I think there is a problem in group buying a course. If certain number of people buy a single course with same login then they can further sell to other people also and it goes on and on. The real people who would be buying will the one who didn't sell it to others.

Anyone interested in group buying this course?

10 people 499rs each.
It's been almost 4 years since you've started this thread. Either you're actually profiting from learning whatever it may be from these courses or profiting from anyone who's buying these.

I hope it's either these 2 otherwise the third conclusion being you actually keep hoping there's some course out that will make you a crorepati with the power of knowledge

Back