Anyone interested or already involved in cryptocurrency trading ?

Soufosale

Disciple
Hello.
I've been interested in cryptocurrency for a while now but never considered it to be a serious investment or trading option until recently. I still remember seeing Ether at 12k around one year ago and thinking I'll buy if it ever goes below 10k (tbf my dumbass thought you could only buy cryptos in whole numbers :rolleyes:). Anyway, I've started reading up on Cryptos and looks like it is here to stay whether we like it or not. I know it's kind of a risky investment but Cryptocurrency is still in its infancy and I think the time is right to get into it (the best time was probably ten years ago but the second best time maybe ?). I installed WazirX about two weeks ago and invested about 8k in several Altcoins and shitcoins. Within a few days my total portfolio grew in value tremendously and at its peak reached 20k. But I got greedy, refused to sell and got a chance to explore life in the dip. I did sell eventually made a couple grand and learned a few things along the way. But I'm reluctant to invest more money into it without reading into it and doing some research of my own. Many sources I see online are incredibly biased and every new coin that comes up is apparently the next bitcoin.

I'm posting this thread to find reliable sources to read up on and get valuable inputs, reviews and experiences on trading platforms. I know Indian Government is planning to come down on cryptocurrency but I'm planning to migrate to Europe at the end of the year and am currently focusing on learning as much as I can about trading and investments so that I can consider the option when I'm there.

WARNING: THIS THREAD IS IN NO WAY TO BE CONSIDERED AS INVESTMENT ADVICE. IT IS MERELY MEANT TO DISCUSS CRYPTOCURRENCY IN GENERAL.

I would say understand what each coin is before investing in any of them, each coin has a purpose which you can go through by googling coin-name <space> whitepaper
Read up on Etherium and Bitcoin whitepapers to begin with as they are most popular

I would say understand what each coin is before investing in any of them, each coin has a purpose which you can go through by googling coin-name <space> whitepaper
Read up on Etherium and Bitcoin whitepapers to begin with as they are most popular
Yes. It's also useful to seperate shitcoins from coins that have value. The newly launched Shiba Inu coin for example has its own "Woofpaper". Which is interesting to say the least.

The newly launched Shiba Inu coin for example has its own "Woofpaper". Which is interesting to say the least.

A friend of mine bought 250$ worth Shiba back in Feb, it's value as of 3 days ago was well over $150k.
He got greedy and didn't sell at the top nor did he take profits, now with today's dump it was worth $30k at the time he sold.
Still a huuuuuge profit from something that is obviously a scam but that's also how retarded the market is, people making shit tons of money off of memes.

Back