Anyone ordered anything from 100Bestbuy? Don't!!

I had ordered a shaving gel from Koovs - about 200 bucks - last year and paid with my Citibank card. They didn't ship even after a month, so I lodged a chargeback claim - had to fill up a form, scan it, and send it to them along with proof of correspondence with the merchant. Got the money back.

This is helpful. The problem is those idiots are sending T shirts but not the ones i ordered. They are sending cheap ones and I might have a hard time convincing the bank that they are sending wrong cheap Ts, because the assholes will say "Saar we did send the T and this is what the customer ordered from our site"

But hey I am rockfella and will find a way lol..
I had ordered a shaving gel from Koovs - about 200 bucks - last year and paid with my Citibank card. They didn't ship even after a month, so I lodged a chargeback claim - had to fill up a form, scan it, and send it to them along with proof of correspondence with the merchant. Got the money back.

Last edited:
This is helpful. The problem is those idiots are sending T shirts but not the ones i ordered. They are sending cheap ones and I might have a hard time convincing the bank that they are sending wrong cheap Ts, because the assholes will say "Saar we did send the T and this is what the customer ordered from our site"

You might want to take a look at Akosha, just google it.

Only goes to show these guys know the way the system works. They're crooks and expect to get away with it.

if you can show what you ordered is not what you received then your case is solid. Can you do that ?

You just mentioned they sent knockoffs, so these presumably have a lacoste label. How will you show that they promised you the genuine article.

Only goes to show these guys know the way the system works. They're crooks and expect to get away with it.

if you can show what you ordered is not what you received then your case is solid. Can you do that ?

You just mentioned they sent knockoffs, so these presumably have a lacoste label. How will you show that they promised you the genuine article.
Yes, they called me and some friends who ordered from them multiple times for some dumb lucky draw ...[DOUBLEPOST=1389758575][/DOUBLEPOST]Lol just got an email from them saying 3 more Ts on their way out of which only one is Lacoste!

Last edited:

Read my first post. I compared it to an original I have. See pics ..

The green is bought from showroom, the blue came from 100bestbuy..

Phone0084.jpg

Phone0085.jpg

Phone0086.jpg
[DOUBLEPOST=1389759134][/DOUBLEPOST]There is very little difference between the two because the green one is made in India and the blue is made in Peru.[DOUBLEPOST=1389759402][/DOUBLEPOST]haha I guess they are knockoffs:

http://www.ebay.com/gds/How-Do-You-Spot-Fake-Lacoste-Shirts-/10000000004374418/g.html[DOUBLEPOST=1389760773][/DOUBLEPOST]I guess not ... i am confused.

Last edited:
Read my first post. I compared it to an original I have. See pics ..
I don't dispute your ability to spot a real lacoste from a fake.

All i'm saying is in page one of this thread, we understood that you paid and did not receive the product. As in nothing arrived the second time. Then in post #22 you disclose that they DID send you something. Thing is its not what you expected.

So you need to show fraud. How to do that. They offered you lacoste T's. where did they say it would be the real thing on their site ?

Second, they actually sent you one real lacoste and the rest are knockoffs. So you got some lacoste T's, after all. It's just that one is real and the rest are not.

Where is the crime ? they suckered you into buying knockoffs. no need to feel bad, it happens to all of us and will continue to do so no matter how smart or experienced one thinks they are.

Last edited:

All i'm saying is in page one of this thread, we understood that you paid and did not receive the product. As in nothing arrived the second time. Then in post #22 you disclose that they DID send you something. Thing is its not what you expected.

So you need to show fraud. How to do that. They offered you lacoste T's. where did they say it would be the real thing on their site ?

Second, they actually sent you one real lacoste and the rest are knockoffs. So you got some lacoste T's, after all. It's just that one is real and the rest are not.

Where is the crime ? they suckered you into buying knockoffs. no need to feel bad, it happens to all of us and will continue to do so no matter how smart or experienced one thinks they are.

Actually now I am not sure if the T i got is genuine or not, either ways I will get chargeback.

That isn't true. If they somehow agree that these are knockoffs and not the real deal then the fraud is even bigger. Copyright claims and other issues come into play then.

That isn't true. If they somehow agree that these are knockoffs and not the real deal then the fraud is even bigger. Copyright claims and other issues come into play then.
Nice... :)[DOUBLEPOST=1389835647][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok guys, confirmed, the Lacoste is fake!

Check the croc's tail on the left T. Going for chargeback of everything.

Phone0146.jpg
[DOUBLEPOST=1389835905][/DOUBLEPOST]

The site mentions all items are genuine or something, no site admits they sell fakes.

Last edited:
I called the bank to put a chargeback request. As per them my case is not strong enough as i DID make those transactions. Citibank wants me to sort this out with the merchant which I've already tried. They will process full temp refund and will investigate. TAT: 30-60 day! WTF.[DOUBLEPOST=1390060334][/DOUBLEPOST]BTW got the second white fake lacoste and this one looks like a 100% knockoff.

Last edited:
^^ it's very difficult to get a chargeback. As you are getting the products you paid for , bank won't entertain wether they are genuine or not. As per my experience, ICICI bank are more forthcoming than others but still it's very difficult to make a chargeback case especially between merchants and buyers.

Hope it works out for you.

I am not getting what I paid for. But let's see...
^^ it's very difficult to get a chargeback. As you are getting the products you paid for , bank won't entertain wether they are genuine or not. As per my experience, ICICI bank are more forthcoming than others but still it's very difficult to make a chargeback case especially between merchants and buyers.
Hope it works out for you.

Back