Anyone ordered anything from 100Bestbuy? Don't!!

Got another case against 100bestbuy.com, not mine but my cousin brother who recently got hooked into online shopping and fell into trap by this fraud site:cyclops: He called me up today and narrated the whole thing which I have listed below.

On 26th Jan, these guys where running some republic day Lumia lottery with 100% cashback if you don't win and so he went and paid 599rs for it. Few minutes later he got a call from a salesman saying that they have sent a mail regarding a tablet worth 8999rs with 100% cashback in the form of credit points to be used on the website. So in all he paid around 9.5k for a tablet and Lumia contest combined.:eek:

He said after the payment within 2 days he got all the credit points but didn't receive any updates about shipping. He tried contacting them over the next few days but to no avail. Then about 6 days later he got a mail saying that a watch has been dispatched which he never ordered. Two days back he received the watch and he said it looked like a 100rs watch. He has been trying to call them up and sent many mails but no response back.​

So today when he called up that's when I recollected seeing this thread and after going through, I have asked him to raise a chargeback request with SBI but I'm not sure whether he will receive his money back. Was that watch delivery a ploy to counter such chargeback claims?:mad:

They called me today, stating my name has been shortlisted for Apple Iphone and some more jazz. I was home so could not abuse, had I been somewhere else I would have given him some real nice ma/behen etc.

Back