Anyone planning a GO on Orange San Fransisco II?

Problem is, there is no one amongst us who is actually organising the GO. We ask each other - whats the status? But no one knows. After all, who is answerable?

Alright. Anyone participating in the GO who has an SNS account? I'm not an SNS member.

Anyone willing to organize this whole thing?

I passed on a Wildfire S two days ago in the hope of getting one of these phones, and I'm sure none of us like waiting in hope.

Problem is, there is no one amongst us who is actually organising the GO. We ask each other - whats the status? But no one knows. After all, who is answerable?

Alright. Anyone participating in the GO who has an SNS account? I'm not an SNS member.

Anyone willing to organize this whole thing?

I passed on a Wildfire S two days ago in the hope of getting one of these phones, and I'm sure none of us like waiting in hope.

Lol..That's right. Answer to you question is in the thread's name. "anyone planning for GO.... ".

I'm in for OSF2.I do not own credicard and SNS account. Also never imported anything outside India I.e no experience in organising GO. but can help/ assist in organising it.

Finally my friend is coming back on 12 Feb

I am planning to order OSF2

Plus now the exchange rate has fallen dramatically... (gbp to inr)

Guys, please suggest the best deal for pickup from any local store?

Or should i opt for the prepaymania deal ?

The orange topup (10 pound) is really killing the deal ....

What would i do with that card ..
<

WTF !!

Prices increased for T-Mobile Vivacity

Now 107.50 GBP

http://www.prepaymania.co.uk/mobilephone/t-mobile-vivacity-android-pay-as-you-go-mobile-phone-black.html

Now definitely opting for OSF2...

Finally my friend is coming back on 12 Feb

I am planning to order OSF2

Plus now the exchange rate has fallen dramatically... (gbp to inr)

Guys, please suggest the best deal for pickup from any local store?

Or should i opt for the prepaymania deal ?

You could also get it from a B&M Orange Store.

Get the locations here

http://search.orange...orelocator.html

The orange topup (10 pound) is really killing the deal ....

What would i do with that card ..
<

Nothing. Throw it.
<

WTF !!

Prices increased for T-Mobile Vivacity

Now 107.50 GBP

http://www.prepayman...hone-black.html

T-Mobile store has it at £99.

I am interested in getting the OSF II. If anyone is organizing a GO, please consider me.

Maybe we could ask Josejaya to organize it. Or maybe Mutant.

They have a lot of experience with importing phones.

Furthermore, I second what DarkAngel said. The Orange Monte Carlo would make a better deal in my opinion. The pixel argument doesn't hold much weight because we all know how gorgeous the Galaxy S II's screen looks. It sports the same 800X480 screen.

Any links where i could find OSF2 screen protectors & jelly case?

Also, I contacted HDFC CC, they state for any foreign transaction there is a mark up value of 3.5% which they will charge for international transaction +10.3% tax

Is it the same with all the other bank credit cards ?

How to get rid of this foreign transaction charge ?

^ yea.. these charges are same for all credit cards. Some of the debit cards though have 3% charge. The only way you can get rid of these charges is by not using the cards ! Or ask your NRI friend in UK to pay these for you and transfer INR to his bank account in India !

#renegade #saiyan

@mods pls create a poll on this thread.

with question as

what phone we need to have a GO for?

> OSF2

> T-mobile vivacity

> Orange Monte carlo.

We need miracle to this thread. We need to find someone in TE with Creditcard and SNS account or those frequent gadget / phone importers.

Come guys lets make this GO happen.First will decide the phone then will lookout for a guy with creditcard and SNS account.

my 2 cents.

Back