Anyone purchased from Hifigo recently

ibose

Skilled
I saw this -
Please share your recent experiences as I was considering a purchase

Yes and how was it paid. It mentions that the courier will raise the invoice post customs clearance so do they pay it and then charge it back to us ?

What about customs ?
Hello mate,

Customs were there. But you can ask them to mark the order at a lower value, for about 30$ marked value I got charged 1700 rs(About 3-4 shipments same)

Customs are being charged at local courier. They will contact you for payment.

Customs were there. But you can ask them to mark the order at a lower value, for about 30$ marked value I got charged 1700 rs(About 3-4 shipments same)
Whoa, that'd bring the price to same as the local price :(
I guess if what one wants isn't available here or is ridiculously costly one can go the import path.
I was trying to save some 1k inr but reading this, importing might be costlier.

Whoa, that'd bring the price to same as the local price :(
I guess if what one wants isn't available here or is ridiculously costly one can go the import path.
I was trying to save some 1k inr but reading this, importing might be costlier.
Yes, it is better for buying if only it is not going to be available here. Better to contact Conceptkart first (especially if they are already the India authorized seller) and check if they are looking to import the product at any point, if it is a new one. In one case I avoided Hifigo when I found that Conceptkart were bringing the item, I needed, to India in couple of weeks.

Back