anyone using linksys WRT54G

i have a wrt54g model and i use it on the first floor of my house and am able to browse at my full 256kbps internet speed on the ground floor with my tablet pc :)

i have both routers buffalo at my cafe and wrt54g at home but believe me m more satisfied with buffalo performance its outstanding so i will suggest you to go for buffalo then linksys

hardikraithatha said:
i have both routers buffalo at my cafe and wrt54g at home but believe me m more satisfied with buffalo performance its outstanding so i will suggest you to go for buffalo then linksys

will it work on other pci-wifi adapters like dlink or realtek

Also green what do you mean by 18MBps transfer speeds... I was not able to get even 5 MBps even on 99% connectivity...

greenhorn said:
^^ same thing as vishalrao- router on 1st floor , pc on ground floor. get 54% range and 18Mbits/sec LAN connection :)

Switch said:
Also green what do you mean by 18MBps transfer speeds... I was not able to get even 5 MBps even on 99% connectivity...

18 Mbits / sec is the lan connection speed , instead of the full 54,i get only 18 max, and the actual speed is even lower

1MBps(mega Bytes/sec) = 8Mbps( Mega bits/sec) :D thats why i specifically said Mbits :)

Back