Anyone using Mach 1 Broadband?

similar was the case with dolphin infonet (honesty net) at my place. they did call me once-twice regrading follow-up, but didnt show at the door for a week or so. one of the most infamous SOPs of such pvt. enterprises is - test the patience of a (prospective) customer in case of providing service, but be prompt and punctual to the second when its time to collect payment!

Hi guys,

I live near Ghodbunder Road, Thane. Recently i heard about Mach 1 broadband. Heard they have some pretty amazing plans with high speed for a very low price. Checked their website (http://mach1broadband.com/) but could not find any details about coverage. I could not find any reviews on the internet too. Seeing their amazing plans ( 20mbps no FUP Rs900 pm :openmouth:) i want to switch. So i would like to know if anyone is using this ISP. Any other extra details are also welcome.

Then Internet is cheap and service is good compared to other Isps I have encountered in Thane or in Mumbai . The customer service is friendly but it gets difficult to reach them . Initially I got the speed that was promised. However as the days progressed speed got bad. I phoned customer service and they said there was a problem with their server. I phoned them again the next day since problem persisted the next day and was unable to reach them. I then issued a complaint to their technical team via email since I could not get in touch with the customer service since line was busy the problem was solved within 24 hours I was Happy due to the quick resolution . No problem since that period of time . I would suggest go for this connection as it is the best possible connection you can get in whole of Mumbai and the plans are real . You get the download speed promised. I would strongly recommend this ISP.

Speed Test Results
4658086020.png

Please note the above test is to local severs in the country.

This the speed I get when I check international servers

rKjoyeQa.png

d5ao7ze.png

Last edited:
Anyone wants to start a Dc++ private hub on Machone . Please post here We will decide a time and date and host the hub

niice host it. I am using mach1 broadband. Its one of the best internet service provider. I am using it since from last 3 years. i am using 20mbps unlimited. i got for 6 months and 6 months free..

I never faced any major issues. once in a while speed issue or maybe i am not able to connect, but thats rare. I hardly called their customer service. As i always seen that it get resolved automatically. i have used many internet service providers, currently mtnl in office. but none is comparable with mach1.

btw, see this. direct speedtest image link.

4175699770.png

Thinking of changing to a different ISP.Been facing a lot of issues with MTNL since the last few weeks.

Quick Question why is the speedtest for the MACH 1 guys showing the ISP as Intech?Is MACH 1 leasing the bandwidth from Intech?

How is the support?

Anyone heard of Galaxy Vision?

Hard to find a good ISP in my area.

So far, Galaxy Vision/Mach1/Threesa seem like the only possible options

Thinking of changing to a different ISP.Been facing a lot of issues with MTNL since the last few weeks.

Quick Question why is the speedtest for the MACH 1 guys showing the ISP as Intech?Is MACH 1 leasing the bandwidth from Intech?

How is the support?

Anyone heard of Galaxy Vision?

Hard to find a good ISP in my area.

So far, Galaxy Vision/Mach1/Threesa seem like the only possible options
intech is the parent company of mach1 in areas like mulund where they are new the have launches their services with a new name
the support is pretty good.they have a valid number and they do pick ur calls :)
the best thing about mach1 is it has 100mbps peering with google so all ur youtube videos will load in a few seconds even the 4k ones .

intech is the parent company of mach1 in areas like mulund where they are new the have launches their services with a new name
the support is pretty good.they have a valid number and they do pick ur calls :)
the best thing about mach1 is it has 100mbps peering with google so all ur youtube videos will load in a few seconds even the 4k ones .

Thanks.How is the support?

Picking calls is one thinking showing up is another.

Edit:Called them up, very unsure of things.The answers certainly don't inspire confidence.

Last edited:
if its a technical problem they solve it on their own.need not worry on that.
apart from crimping or replacing the cable or configuring i dont think u will need them.
if u stay in mulund this is the best u can get

if its a technical problem they solve it on their own.need not worry on that.
apart from crimping or replacing the cable or configuring i dont think u will need them.
if u stay in mulund this is the best u can get

They seem very uninterested with the usual no, yes and maybe replies

i dont know if u have created it but hers the add to mach1s hub someone has created it 43.241.132.132
Guys I can't get anyone's filelist in this hub. Before I could get the filelist but now I cant get anyone's filelist after a few months and yes I am using direct connection. Internet is working fine . Only the dc hub problem, That's Why I said lets start private hub . Tell me the time and date and I will host the hub

Hi guys,

I live near Ghodbunder Road, Thane. Recently i heard about Mach 1 broadband. Heard they have some pretty amazing plans with high speed for a very low price. Checked their website (http://mach1broadband.com/) but could not find any details about coverage. I could not find any reviews on the internet too. Seeing their amazing plans ( 20mbps no FUP Rs900 pm :openmouth:) i want to switch. So i would like to know if anyone is using this ISP. Any other extra details are also welcome.
Forward me the details of where exactly you live near Ghodbunder if i have my network their i can provide you with excellent speed at low rates...take a look 10mbps 1 month unlimited Rs.1100 the rates drop as you opt for more days
3 months, 6 months, 1 year.

Attachments

• 12030483_10208308130045131_4042679335137378968_o.jpg
    12030483_10208308130045131_4042679335137378968_o.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 435
  • 12032999_10208308129765124_4698870275724574749_n.jpg
    12032999_10208308129765124_4698870275724574749_n.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 452
Forward me the details of where exactly you live near Ghodbunder if i have my network their i can provide you with excellent speed at low rates...take a look 10mbps 1 month unlimited Rs.1100 the rates drop as you opt for more days
3 months, 6 months, 1 year.
Bring your service to Panvel :D

I have been using Mach1 SuperJet 20MBPS plan for 10 months now and just 1 word to describe it is AWESOME. Speeds are as promised The plans are unbelievable but true. Connectivity is 99% on. In the last 10 months it has been down rarely and most of the time automatically gets fixed in 1-2 hours and i have called their customer care just twice or thrice, have recieved great response timely service and they generally send an sms when you register a complaint and one again when the problem gets resolved. The site engg. go out of their way to fix your issue. Eg. When am not at home they themselves come to my residence to check whether the net is working or not and dont mind to wait for sometime if you are on the way. Have never experienced such a service by any BB provider. I have used 3 BB ISP in the past

There are a lot of new users here who are preaching about Mach1 and I luckily found a friend who uses their service close to where I live.I used the service first hand and it's not as claimed.The high speeds and badwidths come only when you ping google or run a speedtest to local intech servers.Even on speedtest mirror the you don't get more than 800kbps-1mbps.Once you do a speed test to any server out of India the speed drops.My friend has 5mbps connection and the speed test reveled much lower speeds.

The connection has regular packet losses and request timed outs.The connection worked badly with skype as well.

There is too much hype about MACH1. Truth seems far from it.[DOUBLEPOST=1446473591][/DOUBLEPOST]Some actual speedtest results.Maybe the experts can comment if they are good or bad.

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 669
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 566
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 612
Last edited:
Well, i am a new user here but that doesnt mean am boasting about my ISP or something. I have given a true review. Ur frnd might not b bothered to complain and get the issue fixed. So many users praising Mach1 here wont lie

Back