Anyone using nothing ear 1?

laIn

Disciple
Thinking of buying ANC earbuds and it seems these are the cheapest, have you used it, what do you think about it?

Marques mentioned in his review that these aren't ones to go for if primarily looking for ANC.

SQ was reasonable according to him but personally, I don't think he is the best judge of SQ either.

PS - I don't have these.

I have got these and use it often. If ANC is your objective then there are better options. The SQ is quite good for the price but the most important bit was the fit and comfort. After sometime I did not even realize that they were there. Given the design, these cannot be used as sleep Buds though.

I have got these and use it often. If ANC is your objective then there are better options. The SQ is quite good for the price but the most important bit was the fit and comfort. After sometime I did not even realize that they were there. Given the design, these cannot be used as sleep Buds though.
What are the better ANC option at this budget, currently they are at 5500rs. SQ is not important as I have other wired iems
What are the better ANC option at this budget, currently they are at 5500rs. SQ is not important as I have other wired iems
Also what about app updates, has it received any updates that made them better

In terms of TWS, I have this and the Samsung Earbuds Pro. Samsung's ANC is definitely better. Nothing is able to filter out steady continuous noise (for eg. it does well to filter the hum of an AC) but struggles with other noise eg. traffic or people, if you are looking to use it outside. I got the Nothing at 4.5k on offer. I keep going back to the Nothing for the fit and comfort. You may want to increase your budget and look at better ANC options. Others can chime in here.
Also what about app updates, has it received any updates that made them better
I received one update after purchase. It did mention a lot of improvements but I did not notice any difference for my use case.

Last edited:
Back