Anyone with experience with Amazon Basics 43" 4K tv or Mi 4x 43" 4k tv?

kvn95ss

Adept
Might get a new TV (currently using a 5 year old, refurbished Vu "smart" tv which effectively just supports Netflix and YouTube).

Budget is under 30k, and current option is Mi 4x 43 inch TV. Debating if we can up the budget to 35k and get 55 inch 4K TV.

Amazon Basics TV comes with Fire TV built in, so I was thinking a Firestick was not needed. Wanted to know if anyone has opinions on it.

Can you elaborate on "no competition" part? Just based on raw pricing, its ~3k more expensive. How else is it different? Which panel is it? Hows the smart TV experience?

I got it in 25k during last sale, During offers, you should easily get it around 26-27K, currently it is 28k with hdfc offer. Panel is clear and superbright. IPS grade. I only use it with Plex but smart tv exp is alright, it has ok google instead of alexa. Amazon basics one seems good too based on the specs, so I guess it all depend upon what deal are you getting.

Always try to get the biggest screen size that you can accomodate in your budget. I will recommend you to increase the budget slightly and get a 55 inch TV. the difference between 43 and 55 is well worth the extra 5k.

My friend has MI TV and is happy with it. Or course no fancy stuff , just general DISHTV and OTT platform viewing. Picture quality is good and he kind of loves the patchwall UI interface. Using it for last few months. But you need something better in the audio department. Even a basic soundbar will be better than the default ones in all these budget TV.

No idea about croma TV. Never seen anyone using it. I have seen them in stores and they are just about average.

Would still advise to get MI / VU instead of AmazonBasics or CROMA.

Personally I have a VU non smart TV for gaming purpose serving it's purpose well for the past 4 years. Although it's connected to sound bar for decent audio. The TV speakers are utter crap.

I use a 50' Hisense TV. It supports HDR, DolbyVision, DolbyAtmos, x264, x265 video codecs also. Ideally 43' is also backed by the same hardware. Take a look.

I use a 50' Hisense TV. It supports HDR, DolbyVision, DolbyAtmos, x264, x265 video codecs also. Ideally 43' is also backed by the same hardware. Take a look.
how is the HDR performance of hisense and can you please share full product model no , does t support 128gb pendrive and 4k hdr movie playback if used as monitor for pc
how is the HDR performance of hisense and can you please share full product model no , does t support 128gb pendrive and 4k hdr movie playback if used as monitor for pc
please reply fast as I have to buy tonight
Might get a new TV (currently using a 5 year old, refurbished Vu "smart" tv which effectively just supports Netflix and YouTube).

Budget is under 30k, and current option is Mi 4x 43 inch TV. Debating if we can up the budget to 35k and get 55 inch 4K TV.

Amazon Basics TV comes with Fire TV built in, so I was thinking a Firestick was not needed. Wanted to know if anyone has opinions on it.
Mi 4X 50 inch was available for 29999 2-3 days ago before the prime sale and I beleive it will be again at this price after sale and with bank discounts it came to 26000

please reply fast as I have to buy tonight

Mi 4X 50 inch was available for 29999 2-3 days ago before the prime sale and I beleive it will be again at this price after sale and with bank discounts it came to 26000
HDR of all budget TV will NOT be good.

Should support 128 GB pen drive and 4k playback.

TVs dont get updates but the dedicated sticks like the fire stick do. Also using the native TV OS makes it run sluggish after a few months. Better to use a Firestick than the inbuilt TV OS.

HDR is good, have few HDR modes in-built to choose from like dark/bright/custom. DolbyVision is also good. You may see difference only when you have a very high end TV's HDR side-by-side for comparison.
TV detects and plays from my 4TB external Hard disc without any issue, but haven't tried a specific 128GB pendrive. I haven't used it as a monitor, so HDR for PC depends on your PC configuration. 50A71F --> This is my TV's model number.

HDR is good, have few HDR modes in-built to choose from like dark/bright/custom. DolbyVision is also good. You may see difference only when you have a very high end TV's HDR side-by-side for comparison.
TV detects and plays from my 4TB external Hard disc without any issue, but haven't tried a specific 128GB pendrive. I haven't used it as a monitor, so HDR for PC depends on your PC configuration. 50A71F --> This is my TV's model number.
Thank you brother for your kind help

Back