Satan

Adept
INDEFINITELY DOWN!

READ THIS

Monitors Available NOW!
Dell S2209W - 10,000.00
Dell S2409W - 12,500.00
ADD 1700.00 to both for 5 YR Warranty

Dell SP2309W - 15,000.00 (Limited Quantites Available)
Dell G2410 - 14,600.00

Check with me first

Dell 2408WFP - 27,150.00
Dell ST2010-BLK 20 incher - 9,800.00
Dell E1709W - 5,050.00
Dell E170S - 5,650.00
Dell E2009WFP - 12,000.00
Dell 1908WFP - 10,350.00
LAPTOPS
Dell Inpiron 14 - 36,800.00
XPS 13 - 65,000.00 (Config HERE )

Products Available
1) Everything that Dell India deals with including Complete Care Packages.
2) I would prefer not to get involved for smaller items and accessories like Mice and Headsets.

Warranty
Standard Dell Warranty applies. In case of extended warranty (5 years), you will be notified.

What you need to do?
a. Incase of customized order
1.1 Go to the Dell India website, configure your machine and then save the item in the cart. 1.2 Please remember that you must register with the Dell site in order for your item to be saved in the cart.
1.3 Email the saved configuration to yourself
1.4 Open your email and copy the link provided in it and paste it here.

b. Post the model number of whatever product you want from Dell like so:
Laptop
XPS 1330
Your saved configuration page on the Dell website.

What not to do
1) Please DO NOT PM me. List whatever you want here. I will post the prices in this thread itself. That way everybody knows what the prices are and there won't be any need to re-iterate the same thing.
2) I will not be able to offer you a percentage of mark downs from the original prices, so please refrain from asking about it.
3) Please DO NOT re-request the same model over and over again.

Payment
1) Once you have confirmed, payment details will be sent to you by PM.
2) Order will be placed only after the full payment has been received.

Quotes
1) I read the entire thread more than once everyday. I will definitely get you your quote. Please be patient. Dell India works very slowly when it comes to offering discounts. It could take from 1 day to even 7 days to get your quote.
2) Take the time to check if others have posted the same model you want to request. Please DO NOT re-request the same model over and over again.
3) All quotes include delivery to your door step.
4) In some cases where Octroi or other taxes are applicable, you will be intimated.
5) I will attempt to get the invoice in the name of the person buying it. If not, they will have to settle for a copy of the invoice in the name of the person facilitating this service.

GO
Currently there is a GO for the 2209WA and the U2410 here

Rev 1 (010909.1254)
Rev 1 (020909.0024)

awsome! was just waiting for someone to post this...a known person is on the lookout for a good deal , would u pls post how much % would be off on the customized price from the dell website. Also how about the surcharges and tax's to mumbai ? Pls. let me know.

Would like a quote for Dell G2410, Dell SP2309W, Dell 2409W ?

Also how will warranty work in case you don't get bills in the buyers/purchasers name (ie bill is in the facilitators name).

i wud like to know the price of dell inspiron 14 configured at 35,900 at dell website

and dell studio 14 , configured at 43,900 + backlit keyboard alongwith it!

rajndra said:
Would like a quote for Dell G2410, Dell SP2309W, Dell 2409W ?

Also how will warranty work in case you don't get bills in the buyers/purchasers name (ie bill is in the facilitators name).

i also want to know these details.

1) You don't need the invoice to be in your name to claim warranty
2) In Dell's case particularly, you don't even need the invoice. You can claim warranty based on the Serial Number.

MohitPreet said:
i wud like to know the price of dell inspiron 14 configured at 35,900 at dell website

and dell studio 14 , configured at 43,900 + backlit keyboard alongwith it!

give me the price for the same as well...and also of the monitors...

i know you won't deal in MICE but this is a BLUETOOTH MOUSE and costs above 1000 bucks... can ya gimme a quote fo that if possible?

^No problem, I'll try and get it for you tomorrow.

Also, hope you guys don't mind... but I rounded off the prices... easier for me to co-ordinate. Just an increase of 20 - 45 rupees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back