Anything from Dell

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Okay... understood... I'm planning to buy, in fact, thinking of two of these, but it all depends on certain payment coming to me in time.

As for octroi, it's alright, I can get these delivered to New Bombay to avoid octroi. Hopefully, I'll let you know soon if I'm ready for order.

You have not listed 16 inch models i need the 16 inch cheapest that i can get around 150 psc. full cash and delivery to gujarat. time no probs

@rahul2003
This was intended to get TE members a better pricing and wasn't meant for businesses. PM your requirement to me, and I will pass it on to my Dell contact. He will contact you directly.

hi could you be able to get the 10v netbook from dell ....its only available with retailers ...but everyone is out of stock

@izzner... I'll only get the quote on Monday.

@killerduck... again, i'll only be able to confirm it for you on Monday.

Dell Sales is off on Saturdays.

Satan,

Is there a way to track the order ? Just wanted to know the day, the monitor will arrive, so that I can be present at home to receive it. :)

Hi,

I just wanted to transfer the money for g2410 to the account u ve PM'ed. But I saw u've deleted the price (13,600) from first page :( . Please PM the quote to me.

@prashantrana... Those are way too many configurations. Pick one that you like and let me know.

ATM the following models are outrageously priced because the internal Dell disounts we got for the last orders are no longer available.

2209W
2409W
G2410

They are trying to workout a good deal for us. Let's see.

No need to check with the Dell contact. I already got the packages today. I have still not opened them.

Wow, that was one of the fastest transaction/deliveries I have experienced.

Thanks Satan, you are just GREAT!! Also thank the Dell contact person on my behalf.

Satan said:
Sorry buddy... but i'll ask him today when it might reach you.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back