Anything from Dell

Status
Not open for further replies.
@dekruzader
You'll have to call dell and check with them. This is my knowledge on the subject

1) All products obtained from this thread are directly from Dell
2) Price is inclusive shipping
3) Dell Standard warranty applies to all products. Further information about the same can be obtained from Dell directly.

Hi Satan,
Just wanted to ask you if the invoice in not the name of the person who is buying it wouldn't it create a problem during any warranty related issue like servicing or replacing the monitor.
4) I will attempt to get the invoice in the name of the person buying it. If not, they will have to settle for a copy of the invoice in the name of the person facilitating this service.

Btw can you ping me your bank details.

^Sorry but I can't get any more quotes other than what's already here. You'll have to take it with the 3 year warranty itself.

PRICE UPDATE: Just like I thought... the prices for 2409w and 2209w have gone up. We're not getting the same price from Dell. It's up by 400 - 500 rupees. More info later.

Existing orders will go through.

I hope, my order for 2409W went thru. ;)

Satan said:
^Sorry but I can't get any more quotes other than what's already here. You'll have to take it with the 3 year warranty itself.

PRICE UPDATE: Just like I thought... the prices for 2409w and 2209w have gone up. We're not getting the same price from Dell. It's up by 400 - 500 rupees. More info later.

Existing orders will go through.

Okay, assuming price is not changed on the SP2309W, Im jumping in ! Please confirm and I will transfer the money for the SP2309W today itself.

@rajndra... The guy said he hadn't received your payment when I spoke to him this afternoon. Don't worry... I'll push your order somehow at the same price.

@vinayaga... Payment details sent to you. No change for the time being in SP2309W

@sathyanaidu... Order Confirmed! I was told it will reach you by next Wednesday MAX... although I have pressured them to organise faster deliveries.

Nothing else for now. Sorry.

What is yet to come.
1) Quote for 2209WA
2) BH200 - This is not in stock with Dell. Prices have shot up within Dell for this item because of the demand. Can't get more out of them until they are stocked again.
3) 5 year warranties

PM the model number to me with all the relevant details.

Delivery Time, payment mode, Invoice requirements etc.

hi
can u get me a quote for this Dell XPS 13 with the following two options
1. 500gb SATA drive
2. Microsoft(R) Office Home & Student 2007 OEM Version

Edit: the current price comes out to be 64007.71

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back