Anything from Dell

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've mentioned quite a few times that till I get a few orders going, it will be a difficult for me to get more quotes from Dell.

I will be closing this thread soon and coming up with a new format for ordering and getting quotes based on the new plan I have worked out with Dell.

You guys will not believe how difficult it is to get discounts from Dell.

@ rushabht... I've been told that it takes about 7-10 working days.
@vinayaga... your order has been confirmed.
@mutant... for the time being, I won't be able to help you out with any laptops. Just give it a few days. I'm waiting to recieve confirmaion from Dell so that I can open a new thread with a new format for getting quotes which I am hoping will be a lot faster than this.

There was a tiny delay with your order confirmation because of pricing issues, but nonetheless, it has been ordered. I just got phone confirmation for your order 20 mins ago.

Should reach you in a few days.

Thanks a lot for your efforts. :clap:

Can't wait to have it working. :)

Satan said:
There was a tiny delay with your order confirmation because of pricing issues, but nonetheless, it has been ordered. I just got phone confirmation for your order 20 mins ago.

Should reach you in a few days.

Yo, received the monitor at 3:45 itself.. wasn't at home tho.. pretty quick deal I have to say.. I'll have one more order for the G2412 pretty soon.. great deal..

badmatahfingha said:
thanks for doing this, please pm me payment details for Dell S2209W @8,200.00

Even I wanted to order this :( but there seems to be some issue with the pricing.

Satan - Do update us when the S2209W is available for order! :) :)

Just 2 more days guys... I WILL HAVE THIS SORTED OUT FOR YOU.

Please check the first post. More information has been added to the instructions.

@iGo

The price for the 2408WFP is already listed inclusive of shipping to any location in India. The only added expense since you are in Mumbai would be Octroi. I'm not sure what that amounts to. Currently I can only find out about that if you are actually ok with the base price and are willing to order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back