Anything from Dell

Status
Not open for further replies.
rdst_1 said:
hi i have a dell xps m1530 whose warranty ended just a few days back. what will be the cost of a 1 or 2 year complete cover package.
if you can kindly get rates for both 1 and 2 year packages.

thank you

please reply to this also...need the exact same thing.

thanks

Absolutely guys. I have sent the request for everythign you have asked for. They are just really slow in getting back to me. I guess we need a few orders (large ones) for them to start taking this more seriously. You will not believe the number of conversations I have had with Dell.

I've very busy as well, which makes this all the more difficult. Following up with them is literally a full day's job. No worries though. I'll get you guys what you want.

2209WA: I have sent a request for that atleast 5 times and each of the five times I have received a quote for S2209W. It took me a while to convince them that the S2209W and 2209WA are different models. That's the one I am waiting for anxiously as well.

U2410: The price I got was a lot higher than the one that is currently in the market. I believe I was quoted upwards of 31k. I have spoken to them about it. Let's see what best I can do.

wow got to your thread just in time..........

I was abt to make payment for S2409W...

Please give me a quote for S2409W with 5 year warranty..

also will i get the bill in my name...

Also please get a quote for SP2309W with 5 year warranty....

please get a quote as soon as possible... immediate payment

This model seems to be selling for quite low at DELL US and is listed new in DELL India. Could you please check its availability and price, Satan?

EDIT: and this too E2210

waiting eagerly for 22WA as well :)

Hey Satan,

Dell E2009W 20" incher
Dell UltraSharpâ„¢ 2009W incher

prices have not been put up. Can you kindly inquire, please? :)
TIA

Woohoo.

Got some more updates fellas. Check the first post.

On another matter: We need to get some orders rolling before I can get more quotes out of Dell. Seems I've over-extended myself there ;)

Don't worry guys... a few orders through the door and they'll give us what we want.

For now it seems there will be delays on 5 year warranties + Complete Care packages.

22WA is way out of my budget. Could you please check P2210 and E2210?
I am genuinely intrested and will surely support you if I can find right price... :)

Sorry buddy. No more quotes for the time being; atleast till we get a few orders rolling. Hang on though... it shouldn't be too long. :bleh:

2209WA looks kinda overpriced, my local dealer have quoted 16K for the same. Kindly recheck as there would surely be many orders for this one.

2-3 weeks back Dinesh was quoting it for Rs 16.2k shipped. So it should be same or less than that, if not more.

Anyway I am interested in "Dell S2409W - 11,650.00". Please confirm the price and also let me know your payment details in PM to me. I am in Bangalore.

Satan said:
^Are you sure about that?

Can others confirm please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back