Anything from Dell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Satan said:
Holy shit... LOL

Looks like I should have been more careful when saying "Anything from Dell" :p

I'll try and get a quote for your battery... if you really are considering buying one that is.

Can I also have a quote please for an Inspiron 700m 6-cell battery? Thanks.

I hope that guy didn't miscalculate something else. Please cross check, so that we don't have issues once we pay the amount, based on old miscalculated prices. :)

Satan said:
There is a small increase in the price. The guy handling all of this miscalculated one of the taxes. It's not much (400-500 bucks), although I must say, I was quite mad when he informed me about this. I'll have all this updated tomorrow after which you can all start placing your orders.

hey satan ....ur quotes are not good.......they are awezzome!

greenhorn said:
pretty sure you can get a huge GO started if you can offer the BH 200 at a nice rate :D
+1 on that....i see that its already on your 'finding out abt it' list...waitin' eagerly...
also a quote on xpsm1210 6 cell...in your time..

I like the current pricing on the SP2309W and would be interested once you freeze the price. Let me know.

"Dell was there supporting China Mobile as a development partner. We did not confirm or announce anything," said Dell spokesman Matt Parretta.

There was, however, a "proof of concept mobile device prototype" shown off at the event, Parretta said. That explains the photos, which depict a black, candybar-style handset that had a touch screen and was stamped with the Dell logo on the back.

Reports from the China Mobile event, which introduced the wireless operator's Android-based Open Mobile System, or OMS, say the Mini 3i was confined to operate on a 2G GSM network--no Wi-Fi access--but had a 3-megapixel camera, Bluetooth, and a slot for a microSD card

karthiga said:
"Dell was there supporting China Mobile as a development partner. We did not confirm or announce anything," said Dell spokesman Matt Parretta.

There was, however, a "proof of concept mobile device prototype" shown off at the event, Parretta said. That explains the photos, which depict a black, candybar-style handset that had a touch screen and was stamped with the Dell logo on the back.

Reports from the China Mobile event, which introduced the wireless operator's Android-based Open Mobile System, or OMS, say the Mini 3i was confined to operate on a 2G GSM network--no Wi-Fi access--but had a 3-megapixel camera, Bluetooth, and a slot for a microSD card

huh >???? :O :O what is this? and why is this here ? :huh:

Any updates ?

1) I will get back to you on the price inside 1 working day.

Again, I must apologise for the delay. I have sorted out some of the issues with regards to the turn around time on quotes with Dell directly. Things should start moving faster and smoother from tomorrow.

Prices updated on the first post.

I'm tired of apologising for Dell's delays. Looks like I need to do more work on them. Horribly slow.

can u plz quote me for the following spec
Dell vostro 1520-black
Intel® Core™ 2 Duo Processor T6670
2GB Dual-channel 800MHz DDR2 SDRAM
15.4" WXGA (1280x800) Anti-Glare LED Display
2GB (1x2GB) 800MHz Dual-channel DDR2 SDRAM
250GB SATA 7200RPM Hard Drive with Free Fall Sensor
NVIDIA GeForce 9300M with 256MB
6cell battery

hey Satan the price of dell 14 inspiron is listed as 28,900 on dell's website. The price you are quoting is 36,800. interested in buying it so please conform the price.

i really cant see any prices in the entire thread can u please post here all the prices quoted to people so that others can benefit and buy through you

@kunalthesarkar
Check the first post. It's all there.
Regarding quotes for the other items, I'll be posting the prices as and when I get them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back