Status
Not open for further replies.

Obi-Wan

Adept
  • Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL:

APC UPS 1100 VA Home Office UPS Backup BR1100 CI-IN | eBay

• Expected Price: Rs 4,000 incl shipping . NON NEGOTIABLE as usual :no: :p
  • Time of Purchase: December 2010
  • Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: Yes 1.5 years . No testing warranty will be given.
  • Reason for Sale: Was recently RMA'd as old one died due to a phase issue. Bought a new one to make sure my computer stays running.
  • Purchase Invoice Available: No. And is NOT Required for repair/replacement/whatever. Purchased from HP Store Ludhiana.
  • Product Condition: Brand new replacement. NEW BATTERIES . Not even used for 5 minutes. The Replacement guy broke that bottom battery cover from one end while connecting the batteries though it really is not a problem. it does NOT void warranty or anything. I don't want to indulge in yet another RMA, my flight to USA is in a few days time. but like i said , it is NOT a problem.

• Accessories Included: Original box, manual.
  • Product Location: Faridkot, Punjab
  • Preferred Courier: DTDC ONLY
  • Shipping Charges: Free

• Payment Options: Bank transfer

Pics -

babhishek said:
How much is a new one

5650-5700 bucks. just bought a new one from the same HP Store last week.

matoind said:
What kind of sockets does it have on the back side? The regular indian ones or as shown in the ebay link?
all Indian ones.

Link please

really not trying to crap your thread but....a new one really is for 4500/- odd.

Don't know about the link but can post you a copy of my bill as he is not an online reseller,

I picked it up for 4500/- locally.

and i bought 1 week ago for 5600 bucks so will stick to it.

don't know how you managed to get it that cheap when every dealer here sells it for ~6k - ebay, nehru place , hp store, other dealers in chandigarh and ldh.

do pm me the contact details of that dealer.

^^ What is PrimeABGB quoting? their site is Prime ABGB Today's Cool Deal !

I cant check it from office as all shopping sites are locked,

but m sure its closer to my price than yours.....

Anyway please remember m trying to help you make your sale, but a justifiable price...

It makes no difference to me if someone buys it or not, just making the buyer and you aware.

PS. Mine was bought over a month ago or more....

Really No issues mate :)

Checked prime.They have the rs-1100 model for 4800 which is the lower model. Mine is br-1100.

[mod]Please refrain from posting OT on the market sale threads and kindly back your claims with valid proofs/sources.[/mod]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back