APEX MI-100 mITX cabinet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gannu said:
The RAM is way beyond under-priced! Indicative pricing - a stick of Transcend 1GB RAM 800MHz costs close to 1.6k.

WTF??? 2 GB crosair gaming ram costs u 2 K exactly,
as i know a part of highly quoted price are due to distributors.
if u have contacts u can get for less.

Gannu said:
The RAM is way beyond under-priced! Indicative pricing - a stick of Transcend 1GB RAM 800MHz costs close to 1.6k.

You are joking !!!...

1 GB costs 1.6 k ??.... please PM me the link...

if this is true the ram prices ARE GOING UP. sorry.

blackprince said:
WTF??? 2 GB crosair gaming ram costs u 2 K exactly,
as i know a part of highly quoted price are due to distributors.
if u have contacts u can get for less.

You posted the same here - http://www.techenclave.com/members-market/2gb-ddr2-ram-transcend-800mhz-mumbai-150751.html

I suggest you do some market research before posting. Not all may have access to 'contacts' either!

@OP: I'm not aware of the exact ongoing rates for a stick of 1GB RAM - it's supposed to hover at the 1.4~1.6k mark. thetechmind can give you a better insight into this as he was in a similar situation sometime back AFAIK.

@gannu..

thnx mate. Already updated the price. 1.4k for both.

the PM's for RAM have stopped. :) . 25+ PM in total

Gannu said:
You posted the same here - http://www.techenclave.com/members-market/2gb-ddr2-ram-transcend-800mhz-mumbai-150751.html

I suggest you do some market research before posting. Not all may have access to 'contacts' either!

@OP: I'm not aware of the exact ongoing rates for a stick of 1GB RAM - it's supposed to hover at the 1.4~1.6k mark. thetechmind can give you a better insight into this as he was in a similar situation sometime back AFAIK.

1 GB 10xx 12xx / 12xx 13xx - 13xx 1 GB

this is what deltapage says, so i dont know who sells you ram for 1.6 k so that you mention it here.
in last 2-3 months i had bought 4 machines for friends and relatives
and all was having 2 gb rams

price was in range : 1650 (dynet .. date aug 09) to 2000 (crosair , dated oct 09). these ware not the prices they mentioned when i 1st enquired , but ones i settled when i bought them. are they selling in loss?

price of rams escalated , but its overhyped to a certain extend.
people who sell here had bought for lesser price, but are right to sell in current market price ..rem "current market price"
not some thing some one hypes...
you can see corrected ram price by EOY , and you will understand wat i said.

Gannu said:

TTM to the rescue :rofl:

neways - 1gb ddr2 ~3 months back i got for 950 :O that too 667 mhz......i built a atom setup last month and the ram price i got across everywhere was 22XX, yesterdays price of 2gb ddr2 ram = 2240.....u will be given a discounted rate at those 1XXX levels if u are buying an entire PC and 50-100 rs. would be increased on other hardware to show that ram price is at a discount :lol: hence i skipped buying ram for my atom setup and remove 1gig of ram from my main rig until i get a decent offer in the TE market. 1400buks for 2gb 2*1gb is proper.

The Queue

RAM:
Viva1986

HDD:
Viva1986
arjuntare
Wolverine

Atom:
Kippu

Cabby:
One person from the another forum.
manuvikram007 ... tenative, but local pickup though.

MoMo:
None.

Spk Dock:
Kallu_be.

Those in queue please contact me for payment details. sent to few though.
and please for the nth time. RAM PRICES ARE UPDATED.

The ide broken things pic as promised...

Image0112.jpg

Image0113.jpg

the blue is the IDE connector...see one cannot see that much..that side is what i meant by broken

@kippu and @Viva

Check PM and reply.

Main thread updated.

Case removed from sale..Too nice to sell. :)

Atom+ram+hdd almost sold. If buyers do not pay by tomorrow, all back in sale. :(

Weekend combo offer.

Atom+Both RAMS-> 3000 + Shipping.

This will only apply if ur payment is reflected in my account before this Saturday(14/11/09) itself.

HDD almost sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back