apple has cheated us..

IIRC Apple introduced the iPhone 3GS in India with Airtel and Vodafone when 3G was not even existing. I may be wrong.

Before that iphone 3g was launched. As I said, its not the manufacturers fault that the tech. doesnt exist. Nokia has been churning out 3g phones in India since 2004-05!

My cousin just bought a ipad 3 16gb 4g last night

After using it for a while

Not Happy with the Product...

Issues what we found....

The left side of the ipad gets heated very soon so is the display near the corners,even with normal browsing

The wifi signal shows poor reception keeps fluctuation on signals

The 3g Signals on the simcard also showed poor reception..Even on a open area if was just showing 1 or 2 bars with vodafone card in it..

Brightness need to be kept on more than 75% to make the ipad turns sharper and look crisp some issues with auto brightness.

Hardly any speed difference when compared between ipad 2 and the New Ipad on safari and even watching HD Content over youtube..

The display looks good so is the back camera and nothing else

The Major corn is the heating issue..

Overall Not Happy Maybe the New Software will fix the bugs..

Will Post in some Images in a while...

Thanx

#[member='destiny'] I never really experienced "intense" heating on the new ipad. Also, there is a HUGE difference when you compare it to the ipad 2's display. I could immediately see myself disliking the ipad 2's display once I kept them next to each other. Wifi connectivity was much better than the asus transformer prime. You should try resetting the network connection in settings. And I had no problems whatsoever when the brightness was set on "auto".

Not being a tool here but I guess your mistake was to get it from Heera Pannna. You should remember these guys don't to give you receipt and can very well sell you dud items.

as said, you may notice much difference on new screen of ipad 3, but after using it once you won't feel like using ipad 2 anymore.

Hi every one,

I recieved my new iPad 3rd gen from apple a few days back,,

And first of all I have to admit that I was wrong blaming apple for cheating us..

I was totally amazed by the screen quality of the new iPad....it's totally worth every penny..

They say it right that... U have to see it first to believe..

And I want to clarify some of the wrong beliefs about the new iPad..

1. Q. Wifi signal is poor ..

A. Wifi signal of my iPad is better than my previous iPad 1 and iPad 2.. It gives me full 3 towers where iPad 2 gives 1-2 towers..

Believe me I have tested it side by side,...

2. Q. Heating issue ..

A. I have played almost 2-3 hrs high graphics games on my iPad but it never feel too hot to handle..

I don't know about 4g model, as I have wifi model..

3. Q. Battery back up...

A. It's really good, on wifi, and gaming, almost a day or two,, not calculated exactly,, but by using it I can tell..

4. Q. Performance in gaming..

A. It's a lot better than iPad 2, I have installed, sky gamblers,, and it's graphics with extra textures and full hd resolution, is just ...........amazing.. Games looks really awesome...performance has improved a lot, one can tell..

If anyone has any more query against the new iPad, then I'll be happy to reply..

By the way, I'm really happy with the product..

Hi. Im attaching the camera image of the screen.. Just check the level of detail of the background used ..

Back