Apple Iphone 3g 8gb black unlocked IOS 4.0.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

senwrite1

Disciple
I have iphone 3g 8gb unlocked in very good cosmetic condition.

This phone has two issues.
1. The home button is Little bit sticky but working fine, you need push deeply.
2. Battery hold charge for one day only.

Price = 10999 + shipping
Ebay listing available on request with added ebay charges

Other than the above two issues the phone is working fine and very good condition.

Screen is perfect condition and screen guard was applied and back has very lite usage marks please check with pictures for better understanding.

I was upgraded IOS 4 and unlocked the phone

All buttons and functions working perfectly.

Acessories: data cable,ac charger

IOS 4 Review: http://www.techtree.com/India/Review...11926-598.html

images

when was the phone bought..?

do u have the original box of the phone..?

PS- hold for me just for today..ill let u know before the day ends..but i have some questions so, ygpm..

The sticky home button is not a hinderance if you are using it like that for the first time. But if you use the iPhone in conjunction with another iPhone which has a perfectly good home button you shall realize how super smooth that is & then all you would ache for is that smooth clicking. ( After all its the only frequently used button on the iPhone)

Best of luck to both the parties. Enjoy :)

^^..i know.. i had a perfectly working iphone with me when i received this..So, yea it was a major turn off..but there is an app mquickgo from the cydia which minimizes the use of the home button and u can do everything eg. exiting the app etc from the screen itself..So, m using that as of now (its a breeze) and then i plan to get the home button fixed anyway..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back