Apple Iphone 3GS 32GB.

what da hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrr!!! congratzZzZzZzZ!!!

*Extremely jealous

*Gives a cruel thought to indian gsm companies who charge $600 for a simple 3G :S

sato1986 said:
what da hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrr!!! congratzZzZzZzZ!!!

*Extremely jealous

*Gives a cruel thought to indian gsm companies who charge $600 for a simple 3G :S

with no 3G network :bleh::bleh::bleh:

[mod]

Post edited. Read the forum rules before posting. (Excessive smiley usage)

[/mod]

Smith said:
Finally after two weeks of waiting:

2ahe4qp.jpg

dn0hdy.jpg

3GS 32GB Black :D

DIEEE.............I hate you seven eight nine !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

Anish said:
W00t! Congratulations :)

If you end up doing a mini-review please give us some first hand info on how good the voice control is cause that's potentially going to seal the deal for me, thanks!

Thanks everyone.
I have been too busy/lazy to do any review of the 3GS.
About voice control, I have a fairly neutral accent and the phone easily recognizes all names (Indian and Western) without any problems. Actually the phone says back these names accurately too (yeah even mine..look at my last name in the picture :p)

The only annoyance that I found was that Youtube and Mail crash frequently and I keep getting kicked off WiFi irregularly. Hopefully, these will be fixed in 3.1.

Sorry for the rage ridden broken english. But I left my 3GS at the bar last night and someone found it and kept it. Tried using the Mobile Me service to find the phone, but it cannot find it because it's been turned off.

too bad , newly bought phone lost , man thats gotta suck , gee , i wouldn't wanna be in your shoes now .

P.S. Is it insured ?

Phone is still turned off.
Safeware (the guys who insured my phone) will give me $400 for the lost iPhone, which means, I need to spend $300 more to get a new 3GS.

In other news, AT&T refuses to blacklist the IMEI of my phone to prevent anyone else using it ever (all that the guy who stole it has to do is, put in his own sim card and use it.)

Back