Apple iPhone 6S and 6S+ launched in India, Starts at 62k (16GB)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, iPhones don't have 'real' international warranty. You can get it serviced only in the countries where Apple Store is available. India does not have Apple Store, so you can't get it serviced here in India.

This applies to only to iPhones. iPad, Mac etc all have international warranty.

No it's the devices with Sim capability don't have international warranty. Those devices which have only WiFi have international warranty.

^ I already proved that is wrong... I was in Norway for some time and there no apple store available, but still i got free service for the iPhone 5 bought in US. So basically it's country specific... It was first confirmed by US apple support and then I went to authorized service center in Oslo.

Also applecare+ may deny service only when the country doesn't stock the particular model. This was effective from iphone 5 period.

^ I already proved that is wrong... I was in Norway for some time and there no apple store available, but still i got free service for the iPhone 5 bought in US. So basically it's country specific... It was first confirmed by US apple support and then I went to authorized service center in Oslo.

Also applecare+ may deny service only when the country doesn't stock the particular model. This was effective from iphone 5 period.
Can you show the warranty terms from Apple Website?

Apple says battery life difference in new iPhones not reflected in 'real-world use'
Whether your iPhone processor chip was manufactured by Samsung or TSMC, Apple says battery life will only vary by 2-3%
http://www.theguardian.com/technolo...n-new-iphones-not-reflected-in-real-world-use

Utter arrogance. They want bulk stocks in no time and you outsource it to two companies repeating what happened back in 2012. Now its just 2-3% difference.
So, Apple fanboys who are complaining are just fools now. Enough of this Bullshit.

Utter arrogance. They want bulk stocks in no time and you outsource it to two companies repeating what happened back in 2012. Now its just 2-3% difference.
So, Apple fanboys who are complaining are just fools now. Enough of this Bullshit.
when was the last time Apple accepted they fcked up?

answer: never.

Remember antennagate...?
Words from steve: "We are not perfect, Phones aren't perfect"

Buddy, they do accept... the fanboys are the ones who dont...

What happened in 2012 ?
Not related to iPhones but they outsourced parts for Macbook from two different companies

This is not the first time Apple has run into trouble dual-sourcing key components. In 2012, when it launched the Retina MacBook Pro, the company bought screens from two different suppliers, LG and Samsung. The LG-provided screens turned out to suffer from significant “burn-in” issues, displaying a ghost of any image left onscreen for too long. Despite calls for a recall from users, the company didn’t publicly acknowledge the difference in quality, but did apparently begin replacing the defective laptops if users brought them in to a store complaining about the quality.
http://www.theguardian.com/technolo...attery-life-varies-depending-on-chip-supplier

Are people really liking this pricing. Its almost 12-14k more than international prices, that works out to 200 USD. Wow, if only they gave warranty in India for stuff bought abroad, then Apple India would probably die a quick death.

Paytm booking is now giving 2500 CB. haha, payTM is gonna stick it up to amazon/flipkart big time.

I had bought the 6 Plus at 9K discount when the offer was on last year. Paytm gave very generous offer at that time. It was obviously in the form of paytm wallet cashback but then I bought stuff from paytm (using those coupons and codes) and sold the stuff on olx / quikr.[DOUBLEPOST=1444415467][/DOUBLEPOST]
Apple India would probably die a quick death.

I don't think this will happen. There are tons of people in India who will spend 60-90K on the new phone (I am one of them since I got a 6 Plus last year) and apple "still" carries the premium tag amongst the common junta here. So people who want to show off (I am not saying everyone wants iPhone for brag value) will anyways buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back