Apple iPhone 6S and 6S+ launched in India, Starts at 62k (16GB)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CQDQrC6UYAAGpLv.png

Source: Price baba

This time even my source gave me bad info. 60k was being rumored in the apple distributors circle.
62k for mere 11.5Gb space is completely rubbish and also battery life :mad:

That pricing is ridiculous. It is a 40k phone at max which I do pay a 10k premium just to use some services like Facetime and Keynote (Important in my work).

However, given the price I can see myself going back to Android the next time I am in the market.

What crAp. 16GB for 62k and 72k respectively. 16GB in 2015!..... And whats up with that shitty battery?
Have they gone nuts?
How can this be termed as the best phone till date? What insanity. Are buyers that stupid to not see the reality? Wow man, talk about extreme stupidity.

10k for doubling the internal storage??

40k base price with 5k increments for storage capacity should be the practical pricing. Its not just iCrap it's iSh*t.

Bangkok return trip + buying a equally specced Android would be a cheaper and more mentally satisfying option.

I was just looking and found this

http://www.infibeam.com/Mobiles/app...43939-cat-z.html#variantId=P-mobi-32285332808

a solid 10k increase on all models. phew this is too much
Wow, what a great offer.. just amazing

GvicLwc.png

Bangkok return trip + buying a equally specced Android would be a cheaper and more mentally satisfying option.
Not everyone has same requirements like you. Some need iOS, some need a phone with Apple logo.

There will be always some products, which are way too costly and it cannot be justified with the same analogy as you gave.

You should buy the phone. It's the best iPhone ever.. probably the best phone ever. :p
The best iPhone will be the next iPhone :p

At least price it similar to last year would be tolerable !! As everyone is going for the 64gb !! I am just hoping that these prices are incorrect !

Wow, what a great offer.. just amazing

GvicLwc.png
iExcited! :p

The best iPhone will be the next iPhone :p

Most of the potential buyers who are looking to upgrade from 5S will definitely wait for i7 or else adjust with 40k iPhone6.

BTW,
The inventor of the cell phone thinks Apple's new iPhone 6S is 'boring'

“They’re struggling each generation to come up with something interesting,” he said. “It’s a little bigger, has more pixels, more megahertz and people couldn’t care less. I think the future is the software. They have to figure out ways to make the phone essential.”
http://www.businessinsider.in/The-i...-iPhone-6S-is-boring/articleshow/49170851.cms

Last edited:
^^ Isn't that true for all smartphones? It is just a mad race for bigger screen and more megapixels.

^He is right you know. Fist iPhones(first 3) were really good. Now it's just 'meh'
I think 5s is the best iPhone followed by 4s. IPhone 6 series looks crap.

I just hope iPhone 7 comes with 3 screen options, that is 4inch screen size is retained. It's much better suited for one handed use.

Next iPhone will be better, with all 3rd party apps utilizing force touch feature. I'm still not convinced to upgrade to 6s from 5s.

I think 5s is the best iPhone followed by 4s. IPhone 6 series looks crap.

As much as I hate iOS for their system level restrictions with touchID , 3rd party keyboards and general system tweaks without jailbreak, still tbh iPhone 6 has a good hand in feel and is one of those phones which u can commit to for a long period of time. I have had iPhone 6 for 8 months before I sold it, and it really was good. Though I hate to bring it up that iPhone 6 crashes alot for atleast power users. Atleast in android we get a screen saying app crashed, iPhones behave like nothing happened when an app crashes. I am one and whenever subject came up in our office convo's, people say what.. iphone crashes lolalwlwlslsla.a... even iphone 4 doesn't crash... yeah right.

Though, it's really frustrating using an iPhone with a shitty battery life which continues even with 6S. Hopefully iPhone 7 get's us a bigger battery and fast charging.

As much as I hate iOS for their system level restrictions with touchID , 3rd party keyboards and general system tweaks without jailbreak, still tbh iPhone 6 has a good hand in feel and is one of those phones which u can commit to for a long period of time. I have had iPhone 6 for 8 months before I sold it, and it really was good. Though I hate to bring it up that iPhone 6 crashes alot for atleast power users. Atleast in android we get a screen saying app crashed, iPhones behave like nothing happened when an app crashes. I am one and whenever subject came up in our office convo's, people say what.. iphone crashes lolalwlwlslsla.a... even iphone 4 doesn't crash... yeah right.

Though, it's really frustrating using an iPhone with a shitty battery life which continues even with 6S. Hopefully iPhone 7 get's us a bigger battery and fast charging.
Apps crashing was a worst scenario when iOS 8 was launched, it was horrible scene then. The iOS couldn't handle even a chrome browser with multiple tabs open. Yes it's very annoying as no notification of app crash. Apple promptly addressed the issue with 8.1 iOS update.

Apps crashing was a worst scenario when iOS 8 was launched, it was horrible scene then. The iOS couldn't handle even a chrome browser with multiple tabs open. Yes it's very annoying as no notification of app crash. Apple promptly addressed the issue with 8.1 iOS update.
last i left iOS was at 8.4.1 and app crashes were there. Though I never had problems with chrome. This was with normal setup , let alone with jailbreak where things breaking is usual and often.

It's a very loosely written article. Unworthy of Engadget standards, much suited for Mac Rumors kind of sites.

Either a phone is waterproof or not waterproof. There are fixed standards ; Nothing like just short of waterproof etc, Apple didn't mention it because the phone doesn't match waterproof standards.

It survives 1 hour under water

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back