Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
NA
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Looking to upgrade
It still has a month of warranty as per activation date but I am not including an invoice. Over the past 11 months, it has hardly seen any outdoor usage, so it is in pristine condition, especially as it always has been in a case.

The battery has been managed judiciously and hence it is at 96% health. Would have been even higher but for the need of video calls over the past year. Hasn't been used for gaming at all.

Also including a transparent case which is in great condition as I only put it on when taking the phone outside. Includes the original box and all accessories including earphones, charger, cable.

Price may be higher than normal second hand phones because it has been maintained in great condition but it is still much lower than the retail price. I am still thinking of upgrading mainly because of the camera as otherwise the phone meets all my needs. Hence, will have to ignore any low-ball offers but will be glad to answer genuine queries.

Product link: https://www.apple.com/in/iphone-se/

P.S.: Images have been taken from another device and hence might be of lower quality. Also, I have an eSIM registered, so will take some time to ship till I get a replacement SIM.

Attachments

• Back.jpg
    Back.jpg
    234.9 KB · Views: 329
  • Battery Health.png
    Battery Health.png
    1,007.6 KB · Views: 340
  • Front.jpg
    Front.jpg
    524.9 KB · Views: 328
Bumping it up for a final time as I have mostly decided to stick with it. The impulse to upgrade has largely worn off as I was mainly looking for a camera upgrade but can probably wait until next year for this year's releases to go on discount.

I have responded to all PMs but most of them still end up being price negotiations. Hence, I have updated my final/best/lowest price in the first post and will not be negotiating to anything lower. If interested, then feel free to PM me about the same.

Today morning, I found that the battery health reduced to 93% just days after installing iOS 15. I know Apple keeps changing its algorithms and calibration with every release, but I am not sure whether to put this down to a bug, recalibration or a cynical attempt by Apple to make older devices worse than they actually are.

In that sense, the title of the post is no longer true as it was 96% on iOS 14 but is now at 93% on iOS 15. Also, as @rockyo27 has mentioned the offer price for a new phone is not too far off, so you are probably better off getting a new one. I could sell it for lower to make it more attractive but haven't really made my mind about upgrading yet.

Today morning, I found that the battery health reduced to 93% just days after installing iOS 15. I know Apple keeps changing its algorithms and calibration with every release, but I am not sure whether to put this down to a bug, recalibration or a cynical attempt by Apple to make older devices worse than they actually are.

In that sense, the title of the post is no longer true as it was 96% on iOS 14 but is now at 93% on iOS 15. Also, as @rockyo27 has mentioned the offer price for a new phone is not too far off, so you are probably better off getting a new one. I could sell it for lower to make it more attractive but haven't really made my mind about upgrading yet.
One thing I can tell that you will not get iPhone 12 this cheap in whole year as will be in big billion day

That battery algo of apple always sucks. Never works properly. Tactic of just making more money.

That battery algo of apple always sucks. Never works properly. Tactic of just making more money.
That's true. One of my family member's 11 dropped from 93% to 91%, so really lame of Apple to change the yardstick with every new iOS release.

Also, this most probably means I will not sell my phone any longer but keep using it and look at Pixel 6 next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back