Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
NA
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Ye Olde Phone
The phone is in pristine condition since it has always been in a case and has not seen much action outside over the past year.

The battery health is now at 93% on iOS 15.0.1 having been at 96% on iOS 14.8 just a couple of weeks ago (apparently it is the annual Apple recalibration with a new OS release). Even otherwise, I have always charged the phone judiciously, not over-charging it, nor using a fast charger. Screen-on time will vary depending on usage but I get 5-6 hours with around 75-80% battery usage for my use case which does not include gaming at all.

The warranty is until Oct 17, 2021 which makes it possible to extend it with Apple Care protection plan until then. However, personally I have never extended the warranty for an iPhone, even ones which I have used for over 3 years.

I will include the original box, charger and cable. I will NOT include the EarPods as I will be re-using it. However, I will include the transparent/red case that was purchased separately for over 1k. I have tried to factor all this in the pricing while trying to make it competitive against the current price, so will prefer to not have unrealistic offers.

Normal courier shipping is included. However, if you want the package to be insured, I could split the cost which will be 2-5% of the declared value depending on the courier.

The price mentioned here is the final/best price.

Attachments

• Front.jpg
    Front.jpg
    577.5 KB · Views: 213
  • Back.jpg
    Back.jpg
    621.9 KB · Views: 223
  • Battery Health.jpg
    Battery Health.jpg
    357.3 KB · Views: 219
  • Cover Back.jpg
    Cover Back.jpg
    521.7 KB · Views: 210
  • Bottom.jpg
    Bottom.jpg
    574.4 KB · Views: 184
  • Left.jpg
    Left.jpg
    538.9 KB · Views: 174
  • Right.jpg
    Right.jpg
    464 KB · Views: 166
  • Top.jpg
    Top.jpg
    515.3 KB · Views: 200
Last edited:
Haven't heard from the person I had decided to close the deal with, so deciding to bump again.

Will be including the original cable as against what I mentioned initially, but still keeping the Earpods. Adjusted price accordingly.

Last edited:
Bump. Also taking this opportunity to mention that I will not be doing token reservations as it is unfortunately used to just block the sale and people don't normally follow through as per my experience over here.

Bump. Had thought about extending the warranty anyway but decided it is not worth it from a selling point of view, so will allow it to lapse. Can no longer edit the OP but the offer stays as it is.

Price update.

20.5k: Phone + Case + Charger + Replacement cable + Original box - EarPods
21k: Above + Original cable instead of replacement cable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back