iOS Apple iPhone X files deleted but storage still full.

Hi All,
Guys need quick help.
I had vlc player with quite some files.
I deleted them now as I needed urgent storage .

But even after deleting them I still get same space. The memory deleted is being taken as system data. How do I make storage.
I also did offload app.
Restarted several times.

I do not have access to laptop or iTunes etc right now. Just got my mobile.

So any idea anyone.

It is possible that there were backups that were pending due to no space in your phone (first hand experience with this) and once you made the space, it auto-backed up.
Also, Go to your 'Files' & check if there are files there that are taking up space. Since the download structure of iPhones are different than that of android, It is possible that there are files there are you don't necessarily need anymore.

It is possible that there were backups that were pending due to no space in your phone (first hand experience with this) and once you made the space, it auto-backed up.
Also, Go to your 'Files' & check if there are files there that are taking up space. Since the download structure of iPhones are different than that of android, It is possible that there are files there are you don't necessarily need anymore.
Even if there are files that were pending for downloading. I should know which files. I don't remember putting anything on backups.

This is very irritating and confusing at same time.
I really needed storage to save my GoPro videos on iPhone and free GoPro sd card
Gave up.

Beside also should mention was not at network zone. So God knows how it began to downloading when there was no internet also other than maybe for few mins.

In iPhone storage check what is taking space, sometimes I have to uninstall the app and reinstall it to clear the cache/storage of that app, iPhone 12 64 GB user
Did that..no help.

Anyways Android phone helped and got the job done.

Lesson learnt no matter how much more you spent but you cannot rely on Apple products too for basic things.

Makes simple things complicated.

Back