Apple iPod Classic 60/80GB or Cowon D2+ or a comparable PMP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi folks

Due to lack of funds, and due to losing 5k on eBay due to a fraud seller, I can settle only for either a used iPod Classic 60/80GB or a Cowon D2+ or a PMP with similar SQ. Has to be in a good condition with no physical damages. Warranty not a problem if no issues are present with the device. My sole requirement is music quality coz I don't think the 5233 SQ is any good along with the crappy low volume it gives out:mad:. Also it SHOULD have a screen coz my music library is quite large. But I don't intend to play videos on it(5233 for that:eek:hyeah:)

Btw I've bought a MeElec M6 to go with the PMP....so now I need a good device...

Pls post your offers people.

Regards

-Jeff

Some find it on par , some find it better whereas a few also find the D2+ better due to its enhancements. I personally find the Fuze to be more neutral and extended at both ends compared to D2+ .Even Metalspree upgraded from a D2+ to Fuze and enjoys it more . Also with rockbox on Fuze you have lots of EQ and sound customizations options .

^ Depends where you get it from .Locally with 1yr warranty its available for ~4.2k for 4GB and 5.5k for 8GB .(Pristine Note seller on ebay/ Pristine Note, The Voice of Sound! ) . If you don't care about the warranty get it from Ebay global easy buy .4GB might come for 3kish ,you can use the rest of the money to buy a 16GB card. :)

^ You are welcome :) Its indeed a very VFM player with amazing SQ for the price. I would suggest you go for it unless you really want more space / HDD based player.

^ Archos makes some good HDD based players/ tablets.The new ones have Android as well but most of them are very expensive and SQ isn't the best as well.

Hmm..I won't be needing that...... I just need to play music with the best possible SQ and if possible, storage...

Btw I've bought a MeElec M6. Will it be a good combination with the Fuze?

^ Yeah if you are already liking the M6 with your 5233 , the Fuze should definitely make you more happy :).

I haven't tried the M6 yet. Just bought it....I was previously using my PL-21.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

so anyone selling a sansa fuze ?

I will recommend D2+ but your budget does not permit..so it is ruled out..

D2+ 16gb starts from 8999/- and Media Players & Accessories PMP does not have less then that in stock..

battery playback of 52hrs is a plus and card slot too..

Even i use 5233 and it is so low that i cant even compare that with cheap MP3 players..

i looked up the fuze but battery life is disappointing considering it's a flash based player...

The 8GB Cowon D2+ is available for 7k.

Hi

I have ipod Touch 8GB with warranty & also Sandisk Sansa Fuze 8GB MP4 player (Box pack) in warranty upto May'11 for sale.

PM me if that meets your dreams...

jeffrain123 said:
i looked up the fuze but battery life is disappointing considering it's a flash based player...

The 8GB Cowon D2+ is available for 7k.
It is not available any more

Only D2+ 16gig for 8999

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back