Apple iPod Touch (sealed and unused)

Status
Not open for further replies.

grajasekar

Disciple
Product Name: iPod Touch 8GB (3rd Generation)

Expected Price: Rs 8,100/- with shipping (perhaps NEGOTIABLE)

Time of Purchase: June 2010. but unopened, still sealed.

Warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: Yes | 9 Months (product was registered in june 2010 itself because it was bought off Apple Store online by my relative, which activates the 1 year warranty start date automatically) till June 2011. Have checked the serial number on apple's site and verified the warranty.

Reason for Sale: Got it as a gift when I had exams (along with another thing). But didn't need it. Was busy till now, so selling it now.

Only serial number is necessary for warranty.

Product Condition: SEALED, New and in perfect condition. UNUSED and UNOPENED.

Product Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.

Preferred Courier: DTDC

Shipping Charges: Free

Payment Options: Bank transfer

The pictures have been provided as attachments. As you can see, the seal is still there. Looking for a quick sale.

I think the offer is pretty reasonable considering this is sealed and new and that the price of the same thing on ebay is now Rs. 9500+ and apple's official price is near 12,000 now.

Send in your offers folks!

Attachments

• 05092010110.jpg
    05092010110.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 103
  • 05092010111.jpg
    05092010111.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 89
  • 05092010112.jpg
    05092010112.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 90
BUMP! Mods, a query. Please answer if you can. Can this thread be moved to the root of Member's market, cos threads there seem to be getting maximum views. I feel it was a mistake to list it under a specific category now :(

EDIT:

Official press release from apple: http://www.apple.com/in/pr/library/2010/09/01ipodtouch.html

the pricing for the new 4th gen 8GB is Rs. 15,400 :O

That's almost double the price of mine just in case you want to know the price for the next gen model.

The new iPod touch will be available next week for a suggested retail price of Rs. 15,400 (inc VAT***) for the 8GB model, Rs. 19,900 (inc VAT***) for the 32GB model and Rs. 25,900 (inc VAT***) for the 64GB model

The prices of the new iPods seem really good. This does indicate that they will be available for good rates a couple of months down the line.

agantuk said:
The prices of the new iPods seem really good. This does indicate that they will be available for good rates a couple of months down the line.

I don't get your logic, how is that price even close to good? They're adding more than 3k to even their own official price for the current gen touch (even though they've added just $30 abroad). And like the post above said, you'll have to wait a couple of months at the very least to get it at anywhere close to 12k (which itself would be on ebay and such).

Even with all that, only 2-3 months of the warranty on the piece that I'm selling have elapsed and that too because the person who bought it did so online from the Apple Store and that activates the start date of your warranty immediately. So 8100 would still be a very good price, just see how people are selling used ones (some even used for 9 months) in this member's market itself at rates above 7500.

This one is totally unopened, unused and still the seal hasn't even been broken. I for one would surely pay much more for a sealed, new product with absolutely no one having touched it.

I hope you understand my reasoning.

do PM or email me if you'd like to take this deal.

^ Sorry dude, didn't notice this was a FS thread, was going by the section in the URL (phones-and-gadgets). I was merely responding to your post above about the pricing of the new gen iPods in India :) Best of luck for your sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back