FS: Laptop Apple Mac Book Pro

alitaher2009

Disciple

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2019-03-08 at 10.45.16 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2019-03-08 at 10.45.16 PM.jpeg
    221.1 KB · Views: 463
This guy scammed me.... Shipped speakers instead of Macbook Pro.

Just Recieved the parcel and instead of macbook pro i recieved satellite speakers.... Here is the pro....

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
Wait sharing every proof of it...

[MENTION=18920]MOD[/MENTION]s please have a look....
Recieved speaker instead of Macbook pro..

Phone no. of the DTDC FRACHISE where seller has shipped the speakers instead of Maclbook pro as i got a call from him and when i updated it with the seller he said he have mentioned it as speakers otherwise courier would have charged him more if he mention it as macbook pro..
Phone no. of the DTDC INDORE FRACHISE Where seller has shipped the parcel from.... +917987948742
b51bf826667b027a6ed879adf506b213.jpg
5853cbfbd4300d254ad2f150c91dc8a4.jpg

VIDEO FOOTAGE OF THE UNPACKING OF THE CONSIGNMENT IN DTDC HEADOFFICE SO THEY will give proof of it to the CYBER CRIME if cyber crime ask them.. (link below)

http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5cb9b2649dc55/20190419_162633_854x480.mp4

Discussion happened between myself and the seller as soon as i got the call from DTDC franchise... They call me and enquired about my address. They told me that senders phone is switch off so they called me to confirm...

Now the seller is not pickup the phone so what should i do....
I have all the proof as well as sellers no.. and bank details so i will wait till tonight after that i will go to cyber crime office and do an FIR....

Here is our conversation audio.... https://drive.google.com/file/d/12ZEdLaWbC6YVo0otsWNQesLEbQTuT7xf/view?usp=drivesdk

proof of 10k transferred

c9e65d75c8539c0eafff5e8ec15dfdef.jpg
2bc7bedf844ece36acc776af5be38b4a.jpg

This guy scammed me.... Shipped speakers instead of Macbook Pro.

Just Recieved the parcel and instead of macbook pro i recieved satellite speakers.... Here is the pro....

Wait sharing every proof of it...

[MENTION=18920]MOD[/MENTION]s please have a look....
Recieved speaker instead of Macbook pro..

Phone no. of the DTDC FRACHISE where seller has shipped the speakers instead of Maclbook pro as i got a call from him and when i updated it with the seller he said he have mentioned it as speakers otherwise courier would have charged him more if he mention it as macbook pro..
Phone no. of the DTDC INDORE FRACHISE Where seller has shipped the parcel from.... +917987948742
b51bf826667b027a6ed879adf506b213.jpg
5853cbfbd4300d254ad2f150c91dc8a4.jpg

VIDEO FOOTAGE OF THE UNPACKING OF THE CONSIGNMENT IN DTDC HEADOFFICE SO THEY will give proof of it to the CYBER CRIME if cyber crime ask them.. (link below)

http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5cb9b2649dc55/20190419_162633_854x480.mp4

Discussion happened between myself and the seller as soon as i got the call from DTDC franchise... They call me and enquired about my address. They told me that senders phone is switch off so they called me to confirm...

Now the seller is not pickup the phone so what should i do....
I have all the proof as well as sellers no.. and bank details so i will wait till tonight after that i will go to cyber crime office and do an FIR....

Here is our conversation audio.... https://drive.google.com/file/d/12ZEdLaWbC6YVo0otsWNQesLEbQTuT7xf/view?usp=drivesdk

proof of 10k transferred

c9e65d75c8539c0eafff5e8ec15dfdef.jpg
2bc7bedf844ece36acc776af5be38b4a.jpg

Don't wait, go ahead and file the FIR. Time is precious. Why didn't he mention it as a laptop to the courier? This is why I use speed post or speed post express parcel. Pack it well and just tell the truth, it reaches its destination well and in good shape. Him lying about the couriers was the red flag.

He told me that the courier would charge him more money so he mentioned it as speakers and the DTDC Franchise from whom he shipped the consignment also know that he shipped speakers and the courier guy called me to confirm my address as the selller phone was switch off and told me about speaker being shipped from his franchise.... When i confirmed it with the seller over phone, (check our audio conversation in the link) he said mentioned speakers as the courier company would charge more if he mentioned macbook instead of speaker.

He told me that the courier would charge him more money so he mentioned it as speakers and the DTDC Franchise from whom he shipped the consignment also know that he shipped speakers and the courier guy called me to confirm my address as the selller phone was switch off and told me about speaker being shipped from his franchise.... When i confirmed it with the seller over phone, (check our audio conversation in the link) he said mentioned speakers as the courier company would charge more if he mentioned macbook instead of speaker.
Screenshot the entire thread. its more than enough proof along with the recording to nail him.

Should i consult with a lawyer or directly go to police Station and file FIR along with the CRIME BRANCH of Cyber cell.

Just got a call from DTDC Franchise from where he shipped and now they have his PAN CARD NO.. ALONG with the recording so how he looks and what type of person he is we will come to know...And according to DTDC Franchise owner from wher he shipped told me that he already knew something suspicious so he asked his PAN card details and asked DTDC workers to ship these small speakers in big box so that it feels like laptop but when they told him that the charge will be more due to volume metric after that he agreed to ship in small box...

Will share PAN CARD DETAILS along with the CCTV Camera footage soon...

DYDC INDORE FRANCHISE PHONE NO. +917987948742

Just got a call from DTDC Franchise from where he shipped and now they have his PAN CARD NO.. ALONG with the recording so how he looks and what type of person he is we will come to know...And according to DTDC Franchise owner from wher he shipped told me that he already knew something suspicious so he asked his PAN card details and asked DTDC workers to ship these small speakers in big box so that it feels like laptop but when they told him that the charge will be more due to volume metric after that he agreed to ship in small box...

File an fir asap btw whats the name of this guy

With a lawyer, the police will be more responsive while registering the case. the only downside is that it will cost you a little money. You ahve the cctv footage, you are very lucky. Do file the case as quickly as possible.

Hey man, don't wait. go to police station and file an FIR. Give them all the proofs, the phone numbers, the PAN details, the CCTV details if possible. Your police will call or message that guy asking him to return the money and close the matter. IF he doesn't, then the real drama will start. but it will end in that guy getting ****ed in the butt. Don't wait, file an FIR as soon as possible.[DOUBLEPOST=1555768262][/DOUBLEPOST]
File an fir asap btw whats the name of this guy
Some guy in other forum mentioned that this scammer tried to sell him an Iphone 8 but whatsapped him iphone 8 plus box and a bill mentioning the name S.M.Akthar and nothing else

Hey man, don't wait. go to police station and file an FIR. Give them all the proofs, the phone numbers, the PAN details, the CCTV details if possible. Your police will call or message that guy asking him to return the money and close the matter. IF he doesn't, then the real drama will start. but it will end in that guy getting ****ed in the butt. Don't wait, file an FIR as soon as possible.[DOUBLEPOST=1555768262][/DOUBLEPOST]
Some guy in other forum mentioned that this scammer tried to sell him an Iphone 8 but whatsapped him iphone 8 plus box and a bill mentioning the name S.M.Akthar and nothing else
Abdeali Malubahiwala i find this name by searching on internet

profile not available?

btw this is what one user in other forum posted
I was also in talks with him for iPhone 8
He sent me pics of iPhone 8 and the box was of iPhone 8 Plus. The bill is from a store in Bhopal MP, and has S.M.Akhtar as buyer name. No contact no. of buyer on bill.
This was the contact no. he used on whatsapp
+91 6262338986

And no point in giving chance to the seller, he scammed you, go to police and submit written complaint with all proofs at the earliest.

profile not available?

btw this is what one user in other forum posted
No profile not available[DOUBLEPOST=1555770131][/DOUBLEPOST]Someone also defrauded me on other forum gaming related i have his profile also if anyone of any help please let me know i want to contact his parents and tell them about the fraud done by him

https://www.instagram.com/hashtag_...h/

His profile if anyone want will share more of his information

Here is the video footage of the seller shipping speakers instead of Laptop and his PAN CARD.

http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5cbb3d12c11fa/VID-20190420-WA0054_438x240.mp4

Original Video here.. (uncompressed) https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Q2iwhsDJ0DzGUfg4hFNQAAS0vksbyBX4/view?usp=drivesdkhttp://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5cbb3c4d20df7/VID-20190420-WA0054_438x240.mp4View attachment 123842

His bank details...

Abdeali Malubhaiwala
Account number.. 657101500299
IFSC Code.. ICIC0006571
9dba56c223511c8fdfa376d326ec2feb.jpg

Damn dude this really sucks. And I'll reiterate what everyone else is telling you, file a complaint with the police ASAP. Which city are you located in?

Back