Apple Wonderlust 2023 (12th Sept'23)

What are you guys most excited for?

• Total voters
It is just so sad.
Yeah, Misplaced priorities.

“I have been here since 3 pm yesterday. I waited in line for 17 hours to get the first iPhone at India’s first Apple store,”

What an achievement. Give this man a medal. Entire country is so proud of this achievement.

“I have been here since 3 pm yesterday. I waited in line for 17 hours to get the first iPhone at India’s first Apple store,”

What an achievement. Give this man a medal. Entire country is so proud of this achievement.
May be it makes sense if there is something new. But, the whole world has gone mad with tik toks and reels. They don’t do anything for themselves. It is all for the show even if it is the most useless thing on the planet.
This is the exact same phone as the last 3 iterations.

this entire generation is like that, the genZ/Alpha or whatever they want to call themselves.

by the way this article is all made up, propaganda dripping. both images seems to reused form April event.
> “I have been here since 3 pm yesterday. I waited in line for 17 hours to get the first iPhone at India’s first Apple store,” a customer who came from Ahmedabad told.
> Aan, who flew in from Ahmedabad
In this case Apple must fire the india marketing & PR team, they should have opened first store in Ahmedabad and no where else.

Plus - gujratis don't have this kind of time in their life, either they hack the supply chain and get it before it hits the store or hire someone to stand in line for them.

edit - here https://www.gadgetsnow.com/tech-new...tes-in-these-cities/articleshow/103864348.cms
one can get deliver in 10 minute rather then 17hours queues

Last edited:
if we cared we should standing outside applestore for 1-2 days , making ticktok video with it and what not.
we dont care that why so many comments :cool:

Sab time pass kar rahe hai. Someone by commenting on things which won’t affect them, some by purchasing things which won’t affect them.

Asli mazaa resellers ka hai

Forceful bundling of accessories. People are really stupid. Just wait for a month. Sigh.

So all this thread is about getting iphone on first day?
No. It was supposed to be about what special thing apple is going to launch. But, now we are just talking about the foolishness of people waiting overnight to get the same thing that they could have bought three years ago or even yesterday for much cheaper without waiting a single minute. Goes to show how wonderful the event was.
Sab time pass kar rahe hai. Someone by commenting on things which won’t affect them, some by purchasing things which won’t affect them.

Asli mazaa resellers ka hai

Forceful bundling of accessories. People are really stupid. Just wait for a month. Sigh.
He shouldn't be talking about ethics when he promotes Cellbuddy. They stole 9K from me. I bought my phone from them because of his youtube videos.
Although, I agree that people are fools.

No. It was supposed to be about what special thing apple is going to launch. But, now we are just talking about the foolishness of people waiting overnight to get the same thing that they could have bought three years ago or even yesterday for much cheaper without waiting a single minute. Goes to show how wonderful the event was.

He shouldn't be talking about ethics when he promotes Cellbuddy. They stole 9K from me. I bought my phone from them because of his youtube videos.
Although, I agree that people are fools.
There should be a thread abt how there is a new "smartwatch" launch every week.

Nabeel too is a typical youtuber.

reminds me of some multiplex in noida forcing user to buy popcorn else no ticket.

He shouldn't be talking about ethics when he promotes Cellbuddy.
everyone looks for their own benefit man, customer are always exploited.
500k+view on this tweet.. where is average view aren't even crossing 200. imagine the advertisement that guy got. And the indirect promotion Apple is getting.
It was supposed to be about what special thing apple is going to launch.
special ?? old maal new packet. what to discuss.

So one question, why is "nothing" included in the poll? Is nothing phones/headsets now being comparable to iphones or airpods? That's too much for now.

reminds me of some multiplex in noida forcing user to buy popcorn else no ticket.
same like car dealers forcing buyers to buy insurance only from their partner companies.

Sales is what matters - and Apple is clearly doing something right. Mega surge in preorders.

Sales is what matters - and Apple is clearly doing something right. Mega surge in preorders.

It's because of this.

Capture1.PNG

Numbers are being inflated artificially.

It's because of this.

View attachment 178605

Numbers are being inflated artificially.

Bruh people are buying in droves even if they are forced bundled with accessories. Pros are anyway in short supply due to 3nm constraints, and will be for a few months. So demand is pretty strong, not just in India but overseas as well.

This and 3nm production issues for A17 meant that it will take another week or two for pro max devices to be available in B tier and below regions. Even Croma and reliance do not have in stock. Only base models seem to be available as they are based on last years SoC and there are no delays in producing A16.
Bruh people are buying in droves even if they are forced bundled with accessories. Pros are anyway in short supply due to 3nm constraints, and will be for a few months. So demand is pretty strong, not just in India but overseas as well.
Ignore him, telling this from experience.

Read somewhere that the intricate telephoto camera system in the pro max is also a production bottleneck. Don't know if it was a credible source, though.

I am almost convinced that i should carry on with my iPhone 14PM and upgrade to 16 Ultra next year. Cancelled the orders for screen guard and case.

Just waiting for reviews.

Either I will handover to someone desirous who could not get to pre-order or cancel the order on 21st evening.
My brain's screaming to cancel the order, which will be delivered tomorrow by Flipkart, and buy sometime later thru a contact at Apple for 15% discount once Apple opens F&F scheme for 15 Pro Max.

But my Heart..... its bleeding! Not allowing me to cancel.

I follow a 2 year cycle, my current phone goes to spouse for another year(She is kind enough to accept) and her phone(2 yrs old) is sold every year.

Her 13 Pro Max is selling for about 62K at cashify.

Really confused. When the stocks will be replenished? When will Apple open F&F scheme for 15 Pro Max?

My brain's screaming to cancel the order, which will be delivered tomorrow by Flipkart, and buy sometime later thru a contact at Apple for 15% discount once Apple opens F&F scheme for 15 Pro Max.

But my Heart..... its bleeding! Not allowing me to cancel.

I follow a 2 year cycle, my current phone goes to spouse for another year(She is kind enough to accept) and her phone(2 yrs old) is sold every year.

Her 13 Pro Max is selling for about 62K at cashify.

Really confused. When the stocks will be replenished? When will Apple open F&F scheme for 15 Pro Max?
Then give your 14pm to wife and keep 15pm. Matter closed. Atleast your spouse is happy to use iPhone. My spouse got angry that I got her new iPhone and it is lying in cupboard for two months. She is using op8, spends 500/- every week on UV glue tempered glass. Yeah, she breaks it every week.

Back