AppleiPad 2 32GB White COlor, Bought with Bill & Warranty on 04-July-2011 iPad-2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listing on behalf of a friend who bought it with official Bill & Apple Warranty on July 04, 2011

32GB iPad 2, White Color, WiFi Version, Non-3G.

In Brand New condition with all accessories in Box. He bought it for Rs 34,500 and also got the Gecko iPad Genuine Screen Protector

installed at the time of purchase itself for Rs 1400.

So, spent Rs 35,900 on it. Purchase invoice of both the iPad and of the screen protector included

Warranty valid until 02-Jul-2012

Selling because: He needs money to buy some Honda bike that just got launched for Rs 1,50,000

Price expected: Rs 30000 (final offer down from 32K) (Please note that he spent Rs 36000 on it on July 04). So, please don't lowball.

Consider it like getting a new iPad2 and paying as much as 6K less for it.

If shipping is involved, please add Rs 300-350 for it.

Pics here: http://imgur.com/a/TptH0#YquFI

OT but can you please tell me which store your friend got this from and if possible, can you please pm me the contact details of the store? I am going to be in Delhi in a week and need 2 3G iPad 2s.

SumitB said:
OT but can you please tell me which store your friend got this from and if possible, can you please pm me the contact details of the store? I am going to be in Delhi in a week and need 2 3G iPad 2s.

He bought it at Imagine, Gurgaon.

Their no. is: +(91)-(124)-4046437, 4046438

My friend really needs the money now, else he will keep the ipad and defer the plans to buy the bike.

Takers, please come forward :)

People, I had multiple offers of 30K (from outside TE), but my friend didn't want to take such a big loss of 6K, so we refused.

Neither did I feel it right to sell this beauty for 30K, so didn't convince him to sell it for that price.

Just a few minutes back, I talked to him again and made him agreeing to 30K.

So, before I call those guys and look to sell it for 30K, I thought of making this offer available to fellow TE members.

Lemme know, preferably by tomorrow noon, if someone wants it. Of course, shipping charges, if applicable, will be extra (actual charges)

Remember, this is with official Apple warranty, in box and with a branded, Rs 1400 worth screen protector installed.

Invoice of both ipad and screen protector included.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back