Application to spy or view the status of my employee thru network

tatu

Recruit
Application to spy or view the status of my employee thru network,please help me to Download for free..?
I have a problem with my employees, sometimes during free hours or at working hours i can't check then what are they doing in there pc's, this my major problem during working hours, i need application where they can't notice that i'm viewing them thru my computer thru network access.. Please help me where can i find and download for free and use it for free. thank you

6pack said:
u seriously need to have more faith in ur employees. the problem is in u, not them.

Every coin has 2 sides.. may be some problem from both way.. let him check them so his faith strengthen (if he find all OK) & no issue keep pending any more & both Employer & Employee keep growing with help of each other. :)

Hope you don't mind :)

I dont think there are any free softwares that do the Job. I use VNC, but the problem is, I can monitor what they are doing, but once I remote to their machine, the VNC icon turns black and also the mouse movement for them will be somewat stuttered, this will enable the monitored employees to realise they are being watched.

To avoid this, I have put a simple notice in all cabins, authorized personnel(me) will monitor ur systems at any time they want. This way, ppl are more careful in indulging to bad activities.

the problem is you my friend, not them and just like you say your company has technical secrets, one does takes precaution before and not after.

shame man, this clearly shows that the problem persists in you and not them.

^^ lets not pin point fingers on him saying he is the fault. This scenario happens to all and happening to me too. I have several policies put in place, but do not have time to monitor them. But as mentioned in my previous thread, we need to threaten ppl by saying all is in place and monitoring can happen any time. As a suggestion, rather than spying on them directly, I do check the email logs and internet logs. This way, I can catch hold of the culprit, but data loss is lost. Technically this is not feasible unless and until, we depute a person to monitor the guys alone, which is not feasible.

tatu said:
Application to spy or view the status of my employee thru network,please help me to Download for free..?

I have a problem with my employees, sometimes during free hours or at working hours i can't check then what are they doing in there pc's, this my major problem during working hours, i need application where they can't notice that i'm viewing them thru my computer thru network access.. Please help me where can i find and download for free and use it for free. thank you

:O you even want to monitor them in their "FREE" hours ??? I have TE window open at work all the time, even when i'm in a presentation with my boss I have TE open. I think it really doesnt matter what your employee is doing (unless he is oogling <u know what i mean> on FB / Orkut or watching p0rn or going to chat rooms , all that at work, thats uber disgusting on the employee part if that is what you are assuming and what to check. Besides that if the work u give is completed in the given time / deadline, then it really shouldn't matter what they do.

If you just want to monitor what they do on the internet and the sites they visit, implement an IIS server which would log the site visits, simple (thats common and used mostly in all huge IT infrastructure setups).

I find a bit of a voyerism here, the mentin of cabins has got my mind into thinking that this maybe ( I am sorry if its not ) a cyber cafe owner trying to play naughty.

there are softwares for this dude but you will have to make people believe about your intentions and then only somebody will give you the links...

If you are going to use such software, then it would be wise just to tell the staff members. They'll get your message and would be scared.

ANother way can be blocking websites......I think it is simple to implement and free software may be available.
Its implemented in my office.. :no:

Back