Archanaonline.com

Ya ya I know you may wonder this is another spam post. :p But, just that I couldn't resist myself in sharing the happy news with the TE friends. So thought I would just plug in here, and inform what I was busy with n all... :D

Bought the domain last week, and wow, check this out: archana - Google Search. Long back from digit, TA and TE, I had seen many people blogging and doing that n this with their websites etc etc, but it was only now, I stepped forward. More here.

And ya, these days I am mostly active on twitter..not that I am addictive, but barely able to keep in touch with the online networks... :)

And ya, happy christmas and new year in advance!!! :)

thebanik said:
and you are a guy right??? and your name is archana???? Nice intro on the site anyways

:rofl::rofl::rofl: BD aint a guy. She's one of the few ladeej here on TE.

nice site BD :hap2::hap2:

Nice! Wish you all the best :)

P.S: Looking at the title of the post, I thought it must be a site to book online archanai's for temples :p

thanks to all above ya.. sorry i forgot to check back the replies...

by the by, when i searched as archanaonline.com through the search box, this post didnt come up. or is it like general talk is not searched for posts??

Good, to see a a fellow TE member starting a blog to express their feelings.

No Offense meant but

what a Strange nick you got:- beedi :lol: :bleh:

Gaurish said:
Good, to see a a fellow TE member starting a blog to express their feelings.

No Offense meant but

what a Strange nick you got:- beedi :lol: :bleh:

well.. its a long story..

the actual nick was bluediamond, but some of my fans met online and decided that i should have a short name, which then coined to "bd" and then some rival fan club expanded it to "beedi"...

^^btw no offence please, but, are you the one whose nick is gauri ? ;)

Back