Arctic Cooling Rechargeable Battries (2650 mAh) & Power Charger

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ These are already listed on ebay ... Check Here - eBay My World - theitwarescom

1 x ARCTIC POWER AA RECHARGEABLE (4 pieces) - Gone to stromblast (TE) - Payment Received - Delivered

1 x ARCTIC POWER CHARGER Plus - Gone to stromblast (TE) - Payment Received - Delivered

1 x ARCTIC POWER AAA RECHARGEABLE (4 pieces) - Gone to kuki_295 on TE - Payment Received - Shipped

1 x ARCTIC POWER AA RECHARGEABLE (4 pieces) - Gone to kuki_295 on TE - Payment Received - Shipped

dude want one AA charger.pm me your account details.if i knew you had this i would have taken this yesterday with the gigabyte gm6000

^^ in my previous post i mistakenly mentioned that i want a AA charger.actually i wanted the AA battery's and have made the payment of 550 rs to your hdfc account.lemme know if you need anything extra.

Need this

ARCTIC POWER AA RECHARGEABLE (4 pieces) - 550/- Shipped. already have your account detail, let me know the availability and I'll transfer the amount instantly.

1 x ARCTIC POWER AAA RECHARGEABLE (4 pieces) - Gone to Lingaraju RS - Payment Received - Delivered

1 x ARCTIC POWER AAA RECHARGEABLE (4 pieces) - Gone to Manish - Payment Received - Delivered

1 x ARCTIC POWER AAA RECHARGEABLE (4 pieces) - Gone to Dushie on TE - Payment Received - Delivered

1 x ARCTIC POWER AAA RECHARGEABLE (4 pieces) - Gone to Joe Prince - Payment Received - Delivered

1 x ARCTIC POWER AA RECHARGEABLE (4 pieces) - Gone to vantheman5211 on TE - Payment Received - Delivered

1 x ARCTIC Sound P311 Bluetooth Wireless Headset - Gone to Vivek - Payment Received - Delivered

1 x ARCTIC Sound P311 Bluetooth Wireless Headset - Gone to Ellupai - Payment Received - Delivered

^^ No its not possible the Charger comes with 4 x AA Batteries which are Packed with it and AAA u will have to order separately which comes in in 4 Pack only

Ok. So Charger PLUS already comes with 4 batteries.. I don't need to buy 'em separately! I'll buy one then. It's 1475/- total, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back