argued with a BJP man on facebook ? shud i delete comments

Mr India

Disciple
Please avoid SMS lingo
he from BJP delhi office. i din abuse him or anyone and just mocked him and his age being too high. shud i delete those comments as police and everything now run by them ? gunda raj now has arived in delhi ncr so am apprehensive

so im safe now right. i remember last year some politicians had booked a opposition guy for some faceboook comments n he got arrested for 3 days.
Why to be afraid?
जेल मर्दों के लिए ही तो बनती है।

gunda raj now has arived in delhi ncr so am apprehensive
First you abuse him which you should not do to anyone online or offline as that never solves anything.
secondly you talk as if so called Gundaraj was invented just a few days back and that too by BJP.
Every party in history of India (both at center and at state level) has grossly abused their power / mandate.

Anyways if you are so afraid of consequences you should never mess with unknown people. You never know if that person will actually locate you and come and bash you up in your own home :)
Just saying... After all its "Gunda Raj" right ....

First you abuse him which you should not do to anyone online or offline as that never solves anything.
secondly you talk as if so called Gundaraj was invented just a few days back and that too by BJP.
Every party in history of India (both at center and at state level) has grossly abused their power / mandate.

Anyways if you are so afraid of consequences you should never mess with unknown people. You never know if that person will actually locate you and come and bash you up in your own home :)
Just saying... After all its "Gunda Raj" right ....
i dont think you even read what i wrote. i said i dint abuse anyone ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1455879652][/DOUBLEPOST]
Why to be afraid?
जेल मर्दों के लिए ही तो बनती है।
लोल

your comments on his personality or physical appearance is not abuse? Maybe.
Could happen he may just drag you out of your house... break a few bones... and say that he did not abuse you. He was just explaining you in a friendly manner ;-)
You better test if that wrist band is still working. You might need it anytime. "Mr India" :D

your comments on his personality or physical appearance is not abuse? Maybe.
Could happen he may just drag you out of your house... break a few bones... and say that he did not abuse you. He was just explaining you in a friendly manner ;-)
You better test if that wrist band is still working. You might need it anytime. "Mr India" :D
I dint comment on his physical appearance or personality. i just said why r u in BJP youth wing when you look 45+. he got mad that he is older than 40 and said anyone can be in youth BJP as well . nothing else.

I dint comment on his physical appearance or personality. i just said why r u in BJP youth wing when you look 45+. he got mad that he is older than 40 and said anyone can be in youth BJP as well . nothing else.

You are leaving too many traces with this discussion. :pompus:
Just disconnect your internet connection for few weeks. :cool:

he from BJP delhi office. i din abuse him or anyone and just mocked him and his age being too high. shud i delete those comments as police and everything now run by them ? gunda raj now has arived in delhi ncr so am apprehensive

if people abusing BJP guys was a problem, you would have had majority of media persons in the dock already.

they have been going gung ho about them since the 1990s, they are still alive and earning truck loads of monies.

so nothing to worry.

it would have a different case had you abused jayalalita, momata, or even kejriwal.

you would then have to go invisible AKA Mr. India.

Enjoy explaining to the police why you are such a anti nationalist.

And if they find any meat in your house, nice knowing you. Hope you have a will prepared. :p

Back